X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZacAttack View Post
    You could recline on a throne of beer cases?
    Um maybe not such a good choice for the fling

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by KenGilmore View Post
      By the time you include shipping, the HukSit is probably the same price as getting it online, and you are supporting a local vendor that supports disc golf!
      Not everybody likes stickers and logos all over their stuff.

Comment

$39
        $25

The generic is available in black, black and white, and red and white.

Paying $14 for the right to advertise for HL is like doing your own checkout, working for free at Freddies, to put someone out of work. The corporate state is doing great.
        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by ZacAttack View Post
          You could recline on a throne of beer cases?
          You mean like this?

I have plenty of the camp folding chairs, I just thought it would be better to have something smaller. I would hate for a disc to take a weird bounce/roll and hit a big bulky chair. I'm not really a tournament player but I could always use it for TDG next winter so I wouldn't mind buying one.

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
            However, if you don't like how bulky it is, Jerry was selling a chair that folded up like the Huk Sit, and then folded in half again, and has a small pouch for it. Not quite as comfortable as the Huk Sit, but much more portable.
            I have one - very light weight and easy to carry around. Well built. Not the most comfortable - better than the ground or a wet bench. Fine for short-term planting.
            "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
              You mean like this?

I have plenty of the camp folding chairs, I just thought it would be better to have something smaller. I would hate for a disc to take a weird bounce/roll and hit a big bulky chair. I'm not really a tournament player but I could always use it for TDG next winter so I wouldn't mind buying one.
              Majestic.

Comment

IMO the biggest advantages of the Huk Sit (and the identical non-branded chair sold elsewhere) are the light weight and extreme strength. I am a big guy and totally abuse mine and it's still going strong after 4+ years. Visually smaller chairs tend to be made with steel support members and can be significantly heavier. They also don't stay open as easily and tend to squeeze the butt when you sit.

BTW, I believe the latest Huk Sit has an embossed seat + stickers... those are the practical differences to the generic option.

Comment

I just picked up the non branded stool with the last of my scrip from last year. Much better than the other stool I have from GI Joe's that I have never used because it is at least twice as heavy and only half as big. Fork over the few bucks more and get the stool you will actually use.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X