X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R Pro Bosses

Just saw this: just got in a rare run of R-Pro Bosses in our store!! Message me if you're interested!

If you are interested, check out Lsdiscs.net
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Gosh, r pro boss in 150g? I don't need the masters outdriving me... and I see r pro ROCs are available too? Gosh they just spitting them out faster than I can buy and try them out...

Comment

ok, so the Bosses arent up on their site yet, but if you are interested, let me know, I will hook you up
      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

I'm interested to see how a boss flies in the r-pro plastic. I love the feel of the plastic (or rubber, I suppose) for putters, but I prefer a much more rigid driver. I don't even like FLX drivers.

An r-pro Roc sounds pretty yummy, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
          I'm interested to see how a boss flies in the r-pro plastic. I love the feel of the plastic (or rubber, I suppose) for putters, but I prefer a much more rigid driver. I don't even like FLX drivers.

An r-pro Roc sounds pretty yummy, though.
          The R-Pro Boss is stiff yet very grippy. They are not at all floppy like the R-Pro Avair.

I put with soft 4XJKs and when I felt the R-Pro Avair I thought the flight plate was too floppy.

Comment

Hope someone gets the boss and roc soon to give us a more detailed analysis...

Comment

Check discgolfreview.com: http://www.discgolfreview.com/forums...hp?f=5&t=11879
              Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I got my 162g Boss a couple days ago but have only thrown the disc a couple times. I hope to give it a much better test today. It is not floppy like I expected it to be.
                Current World Rank: 2857th
                Lowest Rated Round: 777
                Worst Tournament Finish: 2nd From DFL MA2 GNO 2008
                Worst Drive: 10 Feet behind teepad
                Shortest Putt Missed During a Tournament: < 1 foot (Not Kidding)
                Best Fall: Hole 11 Trojan Park, before cement teepads
                Dirtiest Ace: Hole 12 Horning's Canyon Course through the "V" tree.
                Pairs of Shoes Ruined: 6

Comment

I passed on the R-Pro Boss when I touched it today, it felt like a DX disc to me.

My Starlite 167 is a sweet flyer though, best light and stable disc I have.

Comment

My R Pro Boss feels like it is a very delicate disc... good for grip but I'd be very afraid when it hit a tree!!! It feels like it will get beat up pretty easy, but I'll tell you what it flips and fades back beautifully and even I can huck the thing a mile... well that's not true but I couldn't believe how far that thing went!!!
                    "Just because you have a club doesn't mean you're organized..."

Comment

Originally posted by captain jack View Post
                      I passed on the R-Pro Boss when I touched it today, it felt like a DX disc to me.
                      Beats in like one, too. One skip off the asphalt path and my buddy's Aaarrggh-Pro Boss looked like an old Pro-D Cyclone. Keep feeding the general public spoonfuls of shit, Innova, they're sure to eat it.
                      The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

I just saw on the Innova website that the R-Pro Bosses will start shipping June 8th. They will come in 135 to 164 weights. Can't wait to try one of these out.

Cindy
                        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                        Stumptown #176
                        PDGA #37716

Comment

I just bought the R-pro Xcaliber... I think they make another driver in R-pro aside from the boss and xcaliber. I want to say the Orc?

Comment

If you want the latest greatest from Innova, check Disc Golf Values.
                            This is as close to a factory store as they have and if its new, its here first.
                            I usually visit at least once a week to keep up.
                            Redwood, waaa ?

I cant really see the point of the R-pro Boss because I already have a nice
                            Starlite 167 thats flying nicer every time I throw it. The Boss is really is a great disc, not a fad, its a serious windfighter for its weight.
                            I just cant see the need for a second one in cheap plastic.

I have been considering an R-pro Xcaliber though.
                            Xcalibers currently in Star and Champion plastic dont go below 172 grams, I like the way the light Star Boss performs, and I like my heavier Star Xcaliber, but unless Innova runs off some new Starlite Xcalibers, which I have not heard anything about yet, and gets them down to that magic 165/166 gram range, [Dave, do you read these forums], if I want a lighter Xcaliber its gonna have to be a R-pro disc.

Comment

Next adventure has a stack of 150 class R-pro Bosses. The lightest I saw was 142g.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X