Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up a 150 R-Pro Boss yesterday, and after 2 rounds with it, I'm in love. After feeling the R-Pro putters and midranges, I didn't think I'd dig the plastic at all, cause they all seemed too floppy. I like my discs nice and stiff, and I was pleased to find that this is the case with the Boss. Also, I throw all DX plastic, so the grip is right up my alley.

My only regret is that I only picked up one.

Comment

Damn, how do I get a 150 class R Pro Boss way the frick out here in the sticks?
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
        Damn, how do I get a 150 class R Pro Boss way the frick out here in the sticks?
        http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_d...duct.php?p=438

They've got them as low as 137g.

Comment

With the click of a mouse, sir.

Comment

Scott owes me a coke.

Comment

Originally posted by Susie Sunshine View Post
              Scott owes me a coke.
              I got mine in first! I will not be out-slacked!

Comment

I have no plastic in card form, nor have I ever had a checkbook. The question is, can anyone put a 150 R Pro Boss into their time machine and send it to me here in the 19th century?

Comment

I'd totally do it, Bob, but my flux capacitor is broken, so the Delorean is in the shop.

Comment

Actually, I better get two. It was bad enough, how far Sara was outdriving me before she got her 156 RPB. All I know is I need the best gurly driver I can get. I want two.

Oh, good one about the Delorean. That movie saved a bad weekend in Reno for me once.

Comment

If you would ask, I would order one for you, sir. I may have to order a disc or two for my beloved soon. So if you would like one, let me know...
                      TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

ill stick with my max wight champ boss.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9SSP...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
                          If you would ask, I would order one for you, sir. I may have to order a disc or two for my beloved soon. So if you would like one, let me know...
                          It would require you to make an appearance in the 19th century. I would like two around 150 grams.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                            It would require you to make an appearance in the 19th century. I would like two around 150 grams.
                            No worries. I don't need a Delorean, only a phone booth (though George Carlin would have helped...). I will let you know when I get them ordered... I hope to make it out there Sunday (though the discs obviously won't be here for me to take to you).
                            TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

It's looking to be a wet weekend here.

What's this I hear about a new course coming for Castle Rock?

Comment

Where did you hear this? We were looking at land up there, but I thought that had stalled out... Give up your sources!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X