X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good deal on MicroFiber towels

I was at Grocery Outlet in Milwaukie yesterday and found a four pack of microfiber towels for $4.99. They are 16"x16", a good size. At $1.25 each that's a pretty good deal. Just thought I'd pass that along. I'm still thinking of ordering me a ShamWow after talking to JMan.

Bob

Did somebody say ShamWOW!?!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...7092sham1.html

Does the ShamWow! clean up scumbag?

Comment

Costco, 36 microfiber towels for 16 dollars... Makes that less than 50 cents each.. same towels you get in players packs all across the country... but shhh dont tell anyone...

Comment

FYI - some of the crime scene photos on the SmokingGun site might not be safe for work viewing.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

why in the world would anyone go to that site??? and WTF, holey moley thread drift... Technical foul on SAM! Back to the thread topic...

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
            why in the world would anyone go to that site??? and WTF, holey moley thread drift... Technical foul on SAM! Back to the thread topic...
            what the heck?? i check back and my first post is gone?

Comment

Huh? What's gone?
              Oregon disc golf map

Comment

its back... it just disappeared after I posted... guess a glitch... anyways backkk to the point...

Comment

This sometimes happens depending on how you navigate. I have found that if I hit the back button after posting, my post is not there but when I refresh it magically appears.
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Not thread drift!
                    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Yeah, the "Quick Reply" thing works by using JavaScript voodoo, and your browser doesn't know about whatever changes were made to the page, so using "Back" will return you to the cached version of the page before you posted. Just hit refresh and it'll be there.
                      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I have the life time supply from costco. Do not drop them because they will pick all the dirt. LOL
                        PDGA 38153
                        STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

Those yellow ones? They will pick up any kind of dirt and it takes a while to either shake them off or pick them off. As much as I like them - I'm thinking of picking up some "Sham-Wow" next for my disc golf buddies and myself.
                          Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
                          DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

If you have 36 of 'em, the dirt don't hurt so bad.
                            The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                            ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

just about any disc golf microfiber towel these days will pick up dirt like crazy, that's a good thing if you keep your towel in your bag and use it to pick up dirt off the disc itself, why the heck you dropping it on the ground?
                              Some people like the normal style towels which work a little differently but dont pick up dirt off the ground so much. I always carry 2+ towels, you never know when you need two or more...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X