Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you keep the towel slightly damp it works better and doesn't pick up the dirt as bad if you drop it. If you use it dry it attracts the dust and dirt more. Does that make any sense?

Comment

perfect sence. I will try it.
      PDGA 38153
      STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

I carry two or three MF towels in one of my bag's end compartments. Before I put them in there, I take a zip-lock bag with a paper towel sealed in it, folded to the size of the compartment bottom, and cover the bottom. This keeps the dry towels well up off the potentially wet bottom.
        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
          I carry two or three MF towels in one of my bag's end compartments. Before I put them in there, I take a zip-lock bag with a paper towel sealed in it, folded to the size of the compartment bottom, and cover the bottom. This keeps the dry towels well up off the potentially wet bottom.
          Interesting. I actually put each microfiber towel in its own zip lock baggy to keep them dry during wet rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by KenGilmore View Post
            Interesting. I actually put each microfiber towel in its own zip lock baggy to keep them dry during wet rounds.
            Interesting. I just take one towel and wring it out when it gets too wet.

Comment

Look out for jevon, he's a wringer.
              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X