Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snap7times
    replied
    Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
    Threw my longest drive to date on Friday at Milo. Hole #4 of the 27 layout. Threw a 174 pro Valkyrie. I was about 130ft from the basket. I was SHOCKED!!
    Isn't that hole measured to be 550-580 feet? So the drive was in the 450 range?

Leave a comment:

• keys
    replied
    I believe my longest measured drive is with a 168 champion wraith. The driver that consistently gets me the most distance is a 163 Champion Wraith.

I have not had too much luck with the Boss and Groove. I think I can throw my teebirds farther than those discs.

Leave a comment:

• KenGilmore
    replied
    Yeah, but you didn't have any slight downhill help!

Leave a comment:

• Sean Phillips
    replied
    Originally posted by KenGilmore View Post
    You did what?!
    Ya, I was shocked too. It was probably a 550ft drive. I have witnesses. I'll admit that I had a tailwind and it was my 4th or 5th drive.

Leave a comment:

• KenGilmore
    replied
    You did what?!

Leave a comment:

• Sean Phillips
    replied
    Threw my longest drive to date on Friday at Milo. Hole #4 of the 27 layout. Threw a 174 pro Valkyrie. I was about 130ft from the basket. I was SHOCKED!!

Leave a comment:

• E-ROC
    replied
    12x star wraith is my longest driver. The beater the better haha. I throw it on a hyzer line and it just flips straight for ever. They go just as far as my star destroyers with the same snap but fly straighter and fade a bit less at the end. Think Hole 14 at pier straight through the middle gap. MmM I love me the wraith.

Leave a comment:

• Darr
    replied
    Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
    It went around 600 something, with a slight downhill help
    slight??

Originally posted by Sam View Post
    169g Star Destroyer
    That's what I was gonna say

Leave a comment:

• Sam
    replied
    169g Star Destroyer just added to the bag feels like it glides forever and ever...

I can see the Bosses I have getting up there but they are so damned overstable that it is hard to get them to go as far as other drivers. I think I need a lighter one.

Leave a comment:

• Bluedisc
    replied
    Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
    Star SL, 168ish. AND just for McGrews benefit...it's a beautiful Blue.

Bob

For me:
    167g champ groove (mainstream run--not 1st run ) in the air.
    And yes it's blue--especially beautiful, sparkly blue when outfitted with my blue LED.

On the ground, my dark blue 167 star sidewinder goes further most of the time...

Leave a comment:

• snap7times
    replied
    Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
    Currently, my 172 old-mold Pro Line Beast is flying the farthest, hands down.

I just recently put a 169 champ Destroyer back in my bag (High Speed Driver Boycott) and haven't been able to beat the Beast with it yet.
    Just a small fyi, star and proline destroyers will fly better and farther than champion destroyers, just a mere observation and feedback from 20+ destroyer throwers. Star and pro wraiths are good for those who dont have the power to turn the destroyers. But for sure would crush a beast if the right disc is thrown from the wraith/destroyer family.

Leave a comment:

• ChUcK
    replied
    Currently, my 172 old-mold Pro Line Beast is flying the farthest, hands down.

I just recently put a 169 champ Destroyer back in my bag (High Speed Driver Boycott) and haven't been able to beat the Beast with it yet.

Leave a comment:

• Trozzle!!!
    replied
    For my longest D, I go with either of my 175 Star T Rex's. For D with more control I go with my new 168 Groove. My longest throw was with one of my star T Rex's. It went around 600 something, with a slight downhill help. Tee 5 at Hagg to close to Tee 6 at Hagg. Long throw, but left me with about a 300 ft upshot at least.

Leave a comment:

• Dizzle
    replied
    175 Champ Boss and a 175 Star Tee-rex

Leave a comment:

• Joshua Olmsted
    replied
    165 FLX Surge

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.