Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the groove but found my 175 to be too stable for winter play so I grabbed a 167 and love it! Still a stable driver but runs flat easily and goes a long way. Almost aced #7 at Mossy Roc with it last Saturday. Nice uphill driver.
    What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

Comment

Back in the bag it goes.

I went out today to do some more field testing.
      First I tried ripping some backhands with it. I'm not sure mine is a -2 HSS, it was hyzer only, I couldnt turn it over. Distance wise it was good, but not outstanding.

So I started cranking out a couple of forehands with it. I usually use the more stable Boss, but since my Boss has been getting beat in, I have to throw it flatter and flatter, so actually I was all dialed for the Groove.

Damn if I didnt high mark another personal record at Juel with it, passing my previous Xcal distance by 30' easy.
      The rim on it tears up my finger pretty good, but I think I need to play a few rounds with it now.

Dan, it behaves very similar to your Pro Boss's, if you are liking them now, go toss the Groove a couple of times.

Comment

Looking for grooves?

I have abandoned the use of this mold. Thus, I have many to sell if anyone is interested--just send me a PM. I have new and used, first runs and mainstream runs, and various weights. Yes, most are blue.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X