X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are looking for glow T-Birds?

If you are looking for glow T-Birds the Disc Golf Center has a bunch of them from 154 - 175. I picked up a 161g today. It's nice to finally find some glow in lighter weights.

http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_d...oduct.php?p=22

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

no offense, but ODDGA has some and I believe BSF is selling them for their fundraiser? But not in those light weights... This is the first I've heard of them going that low...

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
      no offense, but ODDGA has some and I believe BSF is selling them for their fundraiser? But not in those light weights... This is the first I've heard of them going that low...
      It's not champion, just regular glow plastic.

About Glow Plastic

INNOVA's Glow Plastic is produced with a unique plastic that illuminates when exposed to light. It will hold a charge for a while, and can be easily recharged with a flashlight, UV light (blacklight) or camera flash. Glow plastic was one of the first premium plastics and it has a unique gritty feel that many players like, especially in Aviars and Rocs.

Comment

so you telling me the champion glow teebird i'm holding in my hand is not really a glow disc? and the 100's that BSF is selling is not really glow discs? I'm not sure now that you bring it up.

Comment

so you telling me the champion glow teebird i'm holding in my hand is not really a glow disc? and the 100's that BSF is selling is not really glow discs? I'm not sure now that you bring it up.
          I'm not questioning what you may or may not have in your hands...

What I was pointing out is that the link that Cindy posted takes you to a page of Glow Teebirds. Notice that there are no Glo CFR's are in stock. Those would be the Champion ones.

Comment

And i'm saying, buy from oregon... not florida...

Comment

Those are Champion plastic I belive. At least BSF, and yes they are all heavier. I did get a BSF glow Orc from Bobo this weekend that was a 167g. The ones at the Disc Golf Center are the DX glow.

Cindy
              Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
              Stumptown #176
              PDGA #37716

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X