Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/CE-ROC-01-USDGC-...1%7C240%3A1318

"The price is actually a steal considered as an investment in the future."

Uh... crackhead. If he gets $250 in this economy, I will be shocked. And there will be some moron with a way overpriced disc on his hands. It's a piece of plastic to 99.99% of the world.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

shouldn't shipping be free on a 2500.00 disc i was going to buy it but was appauled by the shipping charge

Comment

Hmmm.

9" plastic disc or 60" top of the line plasma tv.

Both are gonna hang on a wall and get looked at.

Hmmm.

Does that Roc get ESPN in HD ?

Comment

The funny thing is that the exact same disc (different weight) is currently listed for $400.00

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
            The funny thing is that the exact same disc (different weight) is currently listed for $400.00

all 01s i have held were 177.......but i rem. seeing some 178/179's

but yea marked 180's never seen 1....lol

but still come on 2500.........
            "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

I often check out the ebay disc auctions, it seems for the past month there's been a huge influx of just stupid asking prices all across the board from disc that are worth 50 going for 250 to stuff like this, it's actually quite annoying because I enjoy seeing legitimate collectors discs up there that aren't just blatantly marketed or lied about.
              PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
              dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

I've watched 01 CE roc's sell on ebay for a while.
                About a year ago they were selling for 1k, and rising almost 100 a month since. It's pretty crazy, though I guess the highest I remember is 1800 or so...

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                  I've watched 01 CE roc's sell on ebay for a while.
                  About a year ago they were selling for 1k, and rising almost 100 a month since. It's pretty crazy, though I guess the highest I remember is 1800 or so...
                  You said they were selling for over 1k... were they being purchased though?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X