Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem Ken, but by the way Darr is picking up only left handed destroyers and teebirds. Tee hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Tennessee View Post
      Hey Darr i want a destroyer and a teebirb max weight.
      Thanks
      If you're not coming to the work party on Sunday, we should meet up Monday 5:30 Greenway and have that tag match.

Originally posted by essjay View Post
      Are there any lighter weight Eagle Xs?
      I'll check
      Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
      Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
        If you're not coming to the work party on Sunday, we should meet up Monday 5:30 Greenway and have that tag match.
        I work till seven... how about Sunday/ Orchard/ 7:00 get a full 18 as the sun goes down.
        A showdown at sundown
        Last edited by Tennessee; March 28th, 2009, 12:02 PM.
        Not as creative as keys

Comment

I grabbed a 170
          Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Sarah,

I wish there were, we grabbed all that were in the Innova Warehouse and the total was 42, all listed in the 170-172 range, although they stuck in a dozen or so that weighed in at max weight.

With the glow discs it is hard to get lighter weight especially because you have to order from what they have on hand. We do have some glow Orc's in the 166 to 168 range if you are interested!

My wife is giving me crap as well for not getting any lightweight glow discs because she really likes the stamp and wanted one to throw but like I said, Innova controls the weight and quantity on hand we just get to pick the model and weight range!
            PDGA #25296
            Stumptown #34

Comment

Well, like my fiance says to me when I'm ready to buy discs for a tournament is to make sure i pick one type of disc that can come in light weights and that women would like to throw or I can start thinking about sleeping on the couch... It's worked twice now, picked a disc for the women lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                Sarah,

I wish there were, we grabbed all that were in the Innova Warehouse and the total was 42, all listed in the 170-172 range, although they stuck in a dozen or so that weighed in at max weight.

With the glow discs it is hard to get lighter weight especially because you have to order from what they have on hand. We do have some glow Orc's in the 166 to 168 range if you are interested!

My wife is giving me crap as well for not getting any lightweight glow discs because she really likes the stamp and wanted one to throw but like I said, Innova controls the weight and quantity on hand we just get to pick the model and weight range!

Yep - I know it's hard to get glow in lighter weights. Thanks though!

Comment

Only two weeks left until the FLING! We've been cruising through the inventory but there's still some left.

All sold out of Gators and Eagles
                  I've still got:
                  Glow Teebirds
                  Glow Destroyers
                  Glow Orcs
                  CFR Xcalibers
                  Rocs
                  and I just picked up a couple Inncolor Star Ontario Rocs that look sweet!

I'll be at Tuesday Two's or PM me if you're interested.
                  Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

The Glow Teebirds are super-sweet... they fly just like the old CE Teebirds.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_R View Post
                      The Glow Teebirds are super-sweet... they fly just like the old CE Teebirds.
                      I like the TeeBirds as well, but in general I find that I like the champion Glow better than the regular champion. I am not sure what it is but it seems like the Glow discs are more consistent over time. Maybe it is the low run rates at Innovoland or the weighting agent but I have Ch Glow discs from 2004, 2005, 2006 that fly just like the new Teebirds, Orcs and Eagles!
                      PDGA #25296
                      Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
                        Only two weeks left until the FLING! We've been cruising through the inventory but there's still some left.

All sold out of Gators and Eagles
                        I've still got:
                        Glow Teebirds
                        Glow Destroyers
                        Glow Orcs
                        CFR Xcalibers
                        Rocs
                        and I just picked up a couple Inncolor Star Ontario Rocs that look sweet!

I'll be at Tuesday Two's or PM me if you're interested.
                        Patrick Darr, Jeff Mittl, Jeff Hagerty and Kel Carver have a few INNcolor discs each and I have some. We are hoping that we will have some left for the event but at this point I can not guarantee that we will so if you want one contact one of these guys or my self to arrange something.
                        PDGA #25296
                        Stumptown #34

Comment

I find that I like the champion Glow better than the regular champion.
                          Totally agree, the regular champ teebirds do not work for me either.

Comment

Two questions, Darr...

1) Are the glow discs Champion plastic (sorry, I am still unclear on this)?

2) Do you have any 175g Destroyers left?

I lost my Champion Destroyer out at Skyline on Friday. It was the only Destroyer I ever loved. And now its gone forever.

So, time to replace it. Let me know, and I will get it from you at Tuesday Twos. Thanks, bro.

Memo to anyone that may still have one, if there is a 175g Champ Destroyer Fund Raiser disc from LAST YEAR'S BSF, I might like that, too. Thanks.
                            TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
                              Two questions, Darr...

1) Are the glow discs Champion plastic (sorry, I am still unclear on this)?

2) Do you have any 175g Destroyers left?

I lost my Champion Destroyer out at Skyline on Friday. It was the only Destroyer I ever loved. And now its gone forever.

So, time to replace it. Let me know, and I will get it from you at Tuesday Twos. Thanks, bro.

Memo to anyone that may still have one, if there is a 175g Champ Destroyer Fund Raiser disc from LAST YEAR'S BSF, I might like that, too. Thanks.
                              Yes, they are champion glow and I have a couple left to choose from all 175.
                              You might find one from last year, I haven't seen any in a while.
                              Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the info, bro. Are there different colors? Sorry. I know NOTHING about the Champion Glo Plastic. Also, will you be at Tuesday Twos this week?
                                TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X