X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R-Pro Aviar?

I would LOVE to get an Aviar in this new plastic. I found a snippet about these being released along with the star Boss but it doesn't look like it. Has anybody heard anything, anxious to get one?
    If they do them in CFR I would buy ten, love the plastic but I'm not sure about the dart...
    Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Originally posted by Darr View Post
    I would LOVE to get an Aviar in this new plastic. I found a snippet about these being released along with the star Boss but it doesn't look like it. Has anybody heard anything, anxious to get one?
    If they do them in CFR I would buy ten, love the plastic but I'm not sure about the dart...
    Got me a Dart and foresee many throws coming its way. Graham tried it out today and was amazed. Think I'm gonna love it!

Bob

Comment

If anyone wants a bright yellow 165g Dart, let me know.
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
        why? what's wrong with it... *that was just begging for it*

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
          Careful. That disc has probably come in contact with a #2 Upshot. Buyer beware.

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
            Careful. That disc has probably come in contact with a #2 Upshot. Buyer beware.
            Yup, Lightning cooties all over it. You might also get some contact Discraftitis.

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
            why? what's wrong with it...
            What's wrong with it is that I wasn't able to get free shipping at discgolfcenter.com if I'd only bought one.
            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

decent answer, didn't think of that... how do they fly anyways, heard its supposed to be straight but the guys with good midrange snap, will it still be straight or understable?

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                decent answer, didn't think of that... how do they fly anyways, heard its supposed to be straight but the guys with good midrange snap, will it still be straight or understable?
                If you throw it hard, it'll turn, but not a tremendous amount. Like everyone's saying, overall it's a very very straight flight.

I've found it to be excellent for short putts, but I don't like it for longer attempts because for those shots I like to float my putter up above the basket and let it stall out, and the Dart doesn't really "float" well; it wants to move forward.
                Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Looks like April 7th at Discgolfcenter.com (info on front page) is the date to circle on your calendar...just save a few for me
                  Last edited by PDXDuck; April 3rd, 2009, 09:00 AM. Reason: Added location of info

Comment

Stern, Bob, Jevon, George, Lonell and I stopped by the Chevron on the way back from Dexter to check out the selection and what do we find...?
                    R-Pro Aviars!! We bought almost all of them (7) and they RULE!!
                    I would compare the feel to a 4x JK (without the bead), which is cool because those are hard to find. Check them out they're
                    Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Stern, Bob, Jevon, George, Lonell and I stopped by the Chevron on the way back from Dexter to check out the selection and what do we find...?
                      R-Pro Aviars!! We bought almost all of them (7) and they RULE!!
                      I would compare the feel to a 4x JK (without the bead), which is cool because those are hard to find. Check them out they're

You mean DarR-Pro Aviars, right?

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X