X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott View Post
    Just remember - if you call him an ass to his face be sure to talk REAL LOUD.
    Or if you want to speak my language, just say heyyyy to my face, turn around and bend over, then point to me and then point to ur azz again... I'll either take it as you calling me an azz or....... but i'll definitely know you callin me an ass...
    What can I say, my doctor says if I get another Ulcer, I could die... *honestly, no joke, spent a whole day in ER after my 2nd Ulcer in 2005* so therefore, the health perspective of why I tease and tease and tease, even when it is so gosh darn retarded and DRY...
    I will make it more obvious next time that I am teasing with even more obvious sarcasm, forgive me guys for not being clear enough in the beginning.. no intentions on making lego look like a con artist...
    Last edited by snap7times; March 23rd, 2009, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Just draw a line through your info Cindy; the players that trades or buys it used can put their 411 on it. On discs I get in trade I always write, "tongue kisses horses," after the first owners name anyway.
      educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        Just remember - if you call him an ass to his face be sure to talk REAL LOUD.
        I tried to call him an ass to his face only to find out that I called him an ass to his ass. Ever seen his face? You really can't tell the difference. Actually it was really quite funny. Just imagine a guy bent over screaming at someones ass and making funny hand gestures. Those poor nuns will never be the same I'm sure.

Anyway, as ol'Bob might say.......I digress!

Bob

ps......this post is purely a joke and should only be taken as a joke and not an attempt in any way to be taken seriously. Thank you!

Comment

looking in the mirror, trying to catch the angle where they look alike... not seeing it bob, but i guess it can't be that bad cuz my backside looks great.

Comment

I think the official forum rules should include: No Having Fun

That's the most fun rule to break.
            The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
            ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X