X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Affordable/Cheap baskets OlyWA area

My Church is looking for 9 portable baskets for their Ranch location. The baskets will be used for their camps this Summer. They only have a $1000 budget, and still need to get discs. I'm wondering if, through NWDG's infinite wisdom, someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks.

hey kevin, i know that churchs have a very wide variety of people in them so maybe you could see if there is anybody within the church that has metal fabricating skills. if there is you could save a ton of money by just getting the materials and having them make the baskets. it would also be a great church project!
    Team HOSER:dancing:
    Team OLY:cheerleader:
    Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Costco sells park and sun brand baskets for $69 with discs

Comment

i have said costco basket, worth the price without a doubt
        Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

I have one and know a few others
          you get what you pay for sometimes
          But I think these are pretty good bang for the buck
          plus the 3 discs = win, win

Comment

You might find you can spend most of the money on Baskets and get donations of discs.
            I know I personally have some I could donate. I would have to talk to the rest of the Board but I am pretty sure the WSDGA could donate some discs as well...
            Board Member of the West Sound Disc Golf Association
            Like us on Facebook! Facebook.com/WSDGA

Comment

Wow! Thanks for the responses. I'll look into the CostCo ones for sure.

Enigma. Please do! Any and all discs would be gladly taken and used!

Comment

Depending on the long term goal, it might be best to buy a few heavy duty portables and add to the collection as funds become available. You get what you pay for when it comes to basket durability. Team Oly has some lite weight plastic that could be donated to your cause.
                A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Nice, Chris! Thanks, and thanks Team Oly!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X