Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found an ad on Cragslist

http://portland.craigslist.org/nco/spo/3867167568.html

You always have to wonder, eh?
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Yeah, I'd like to see the underside of all those discs...

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
      Geez Bob, after a long silence you finally post, and with such a provocative, sexy title....I'm thinkin' ''He's in love', or 'He got rolled by a hooker', or 'He found the used tractor of his dreams'.......but it's just another damn pond diver?!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
        Geez Bob, after a long silence you finally post, and with such a provocative, sexy title....I'm thinkin' ''He's in love', or 'He got rolled by a hooker', or 'He found the used tractor of his dreams'.......but it's just another damn pond diver?!
        I actually did find the used tractor of my dreams. In doing so, I made my dead tractor into a quarter million dollars in spare parts.

I have become a less enthusiastic mower of the course though. With my ever shortening drives, and now arthritic grip, I have issues in both distance and accuracy. I just try to stay in the single digits over par now, with mixed success. I play a round on an average of every two or three weeks and don't do much in the way of guiding anymore. Ol' is gettin' Ol'er.

Hookers on Craigslist are always iffy. You pays yer money, and you takes yer chances.

Comment

Lol... I got some of thouse out of the 14 or so that I got only 2 had someone other than his or his son and of them I will get back to the owners at the fling...

Comment

I wish the stores would sell champion plastic for the same price as DX.

Comment

Is this the same guy again without the pictures?

http://portland.craigslist.org/nco/spo/3890795846.html

Comment

I was checking out ebay the other day and found someone who was posting 30+ disc lots. Looking at the pictures, some of them were still dirty from being pulled up from the depths of some lake. They had about 4 lots they were selling, so it must have been a huge haul. I asked if they bothered to even call the owners first. They wrote back, "Don't worry about it."
                Disc golf ruined my life.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X