X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basket Vandalism!

Why do people do This? I found this at Stub Stewart this weekend!

Justifiable Homicide.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Pineapple View Post

Why do people do This? I found this at Stub Stewart this weekend!
      Because they are giant assholes.

Comment

Man, this crap just KILLS ME. Don't these idiots realize it is fellow disc golfers volunteering hundreds of hours that gets these awesome courses into the ground?

It makes it really difficult to remain motivated to keep improving our courses when every time we go back to a course it's been defaced by some clown who managed to pull off an awesome 150' ace, or some dimwit who thinks his disc needs to be "fully charged" for it to work.
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

On a good note, the course looked great!! Thanks to everyone for all the hard work out there!! I know it sounds kind of ridiculousness, but maybe it would help if we posted a sign at the first hole explaining that the baskets should not be signed?Even though it should be obvious!!

Comment

The answer is simple.

They are colossal MORONS.

I saw a guy I know last weekend setting his disc down on one of those stupid disc charger graffiti circles, moving it around to make sure it was in the circle. He didn't realize anyone was watching him, and I was just thinking "WTF???"
            Basket thieves

Comment

That is just nasty and shameful. I hope that person gets a case of leaking fire penis.

As for disc chargers, I can't wait till I catch the idiots that have drawn them on every bench around here. If I catch one, I'm breaking their hand. It would be worth the potential jail time just to see their hand no longer work.

What colossal ass hats.
              "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
              Cleveland Brown

Comment

What is a disc charger circle? It sounds like we are lucky we don't have these at our course yet. Maybe the idiots that thought sticking their bottle caps in stumps and trees was cool moved on to this?

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                  What is a disc charger circle? It sounds like we are lucky we don't have these at our course yet. Maybe the idiots that thought sticking their bottle caps in stumps and trees was cool moved on to this?
                  ^ Seatac, on the bench at hole 3 there is one.

Comment

I'm afraid the Disc Charger thing is not limited to our neighborhood. I'm in Minnesota this week, and found this at Acorn Park in Roseville (one of the busier courses in the Twin Cities):

Oregon disc golf map

Comment

When some moron uses a permanent marker and traces around a disc on a bench. Then every time they step up to throw on that hole they rest their disc on that sharpie circle before they thorw to get good luck. It really is a shame that people are that moronic that they think other DGers would appreciate that kind of $%^&.
                      "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                      -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Is this the Articus Jay? Anyone want to send a message and inquire politely in the case it is not the right person?

https://www.facebook.com/articus.ehrlich
                        Last edited by Jason Philips; June 4th, 2013, 10:11 AM. Reason: Edited for tact
                        "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Philips View Post
                          Is this the Articus Jay? Send the vigilantes.

With no proof whatsoever, this could turn out very badly for an innocent person. You should probably make damned sure you're not mistaken before lighting this guy up!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Philips View Post
                            Is this the Articus Jay? Send the vigilantes.

Forget the vigilantes, get the Park Ranger to press charges.

Comment

Edited my comment for tact and hopefully it is spelled out a little better that a kind inquiry should be used until it is confirmed.
                              "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X