Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matt View Post
    Is this the new version?
    I have the L, the newer ones (a) holds at least one more disc from what I've hear, either one is GREAT

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
      if you put two writing implements in each little pocket they don't fall out like, a sharpie and a pencil and a pencil and a ball point pen. that's how i roll.
      Thanks! That's a good idea, I just started using the ones on the front of the bag, but I will give that a try

Comment

Originally posted by juda4936 View Post
        Thanks! That's a good idea, I just started using the ones on the front of the bag, but I will give that a try
        Just remember to bring that bag up here next time you head to Spokane
        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
          Just remember to bring that bag up here next time you head to Spokane
          I will and I will also check to see if there are any events I should stick around for.
          Hope to see you down here next month for a round or two and maybe even at the Fling

Comment

NUTSAC!!!!!!!!
            $$
            5-7 discs
            1 mini
            Perfect for the casual orchard/round

Comment

See post #5

Originally posted by matt View Post
              Does anyone have or know anything about, physical flight bags?
              these are near the top of my short list

Comment

Originally posted by tmk View Post
                See post #5
                i seen that and rolled right on by

so thats the first version that you have?

looks like the newest version has been made a lot better
                i am looking at it,their new med. sized bag thats just about to come out, the DD Ranger, and the new Grip A series

Comment

Golf Mahal from Mystery Ranch. Can be a bit of sticker shock, but this is by far the most comfortable bag for me, and I can load it up or cinch it down. I always let people try it on to see if they like the feel. I cannot recall a time when someone said it was uncomfortable. Plus they have new colors now.

http://www.mysteryranch.com/adventur...olf-mahal-pack
                  PDGA# 49616
                  Stumptown# 353
                  OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

so thats the first version that you have?
                    Yep. What irks me is that Chris (the owner of physical flight) said the mini pocket was smaller and the sternum strap higher than he'd spec'd; but he sent the backpacks out anyway. He did offer a discount on v.2.0 bags to v.1.0 owners, I think he should have offered to fix the v.1.0.

The materials and fittings are top of the line though. I'm keeping it.

Still, you might want to wait for v.2.0. of the skirmish.

Comment

i am waiting for the full version of this video comparison to be finished
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLzON8wMWQE

Comment

Is that the guy in Texas (Austin?) trying to get all the backpack owners to meet up?

Comment

Originally posted by tmk View Post
                          Is that the guy in Texas (Austin?) trying to get all the backpack owners to meet up?
                          yes it is
                          here is the full version, not as good as i had hoped, but its nice to see some of the bags side by side
                          i wish the new grip was in
                          http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums...ad.php?t=89672

Comment

Where is the mahal in this? I don't see much talk about this bag even on this forum, but its the only bag made backpack company (Ogio doesn't count. They are a non technical school pack company produced in China). Mystery Ranch's only drawback is its price, but all the other companies have caught up in price now. Why not go with the band that has 20 years of supporting uneven loads on your back?

Comment

Originally posted by J.P. View Post
                              Where is the mahal in this? I don't see much talk about this bag even on this forum, but its the only bag made backpack company (Ogio doesn't count. They are a non technical school pack company produced in China). Mystery Ranch's only drawback is its price, but all the other companies have caught up in price now. Why not go with the band that has 20 years of supporting uneven loads on your back?
                              Because the Mahal is too awesome for most people. If I could afford one, I'd have one
                              "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                              Cleveland Brown

Comment

I've had the same revo bag (green Carolina team bag) since 2006. It's still going strong. I'll bet I can get another 4-5 years out of it if I'm careful. It's a little pricey at $140+ but the longevity makes up for it.

Crabtree had a new eurgonomic back pack bag from a new company out of Gorgia? I think. Very comfortable and light. Discs are easy to pull out, unlike some of the backpacks. I'll be looking into one of them in 4-5 years.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X