X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigBubbBelly View Post
    Best bottle ever are made by Liberty Bottle Works here in Yakima Washington. They are BPA free, made from 100% recycled material and are a product from a local company. We gave them away last year at the Yak Town Throw Down as players packs and everyone I have talked to that received one loves em. Keeps your beverages cold or hot as the occasion requires, holds 32 oz. and comes with an optional sports straw attachment. I highly recommend them to those of you who are looking for a great water bottle. Just google liberty bottle works for more information and a link to their website. Oh yeah, ours came with an awesome logo on them for our tournament. Wish you had one now, dont you? Dont worry, you can still get one from this years Yak Town Throw Down 2, on August 17th 2013 at Wide Hollow Creek Disc Golf Course in beautiful Yakima Washington. Registration at 4discgolf.com. Hope to see you all there.
    Thanks for the heads up, and nice plug for your tournament! Now I will be looking in to both that bottle and your tourney!

Comment

I'm a cheap bastard. I freeze one large Smart water bottle (38oz I think) I then freeze a half bottle. and a third bottle is straight filtered water. They will last me all day 3 to 4 rounds.
      sigpic Gives a whole new meaning to the words Pulling you're Pork.

Comment

i just had a great email exchange with Liberty... i liked their bottles and was impressed by the prices but didn't like the aluminum part... but the aluminum doesn't come in contact with your water and the plastic doesn't leach harmful stuff into your water like other stuff and things...

a company with good customer service and a good product are a winning combination... i got a very well thought out and intelligent response to my question within about an hour...
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

I'm also a hydro flask person. They are located in Bend, OR so they are a local Oregon company and their bottles do the business. Buy one and use it forever!

Comment

I'm also a hydro flask person. They are located in Bend, OR so they are a local Oregon company and their bottles do the business.
            I have a hydro-flask, and have given them as presents; but they are manufactured in China.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
              Ams playing in the 2013 Beaver State Fling might just want to hold off on buying a hydroflask
              Jealous! Will there be some for sale as well???

Comment

Originally posted by Sally W View Post
                Jealous! Will there be some for sale as well???
                We'll have to see how many are left.
                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                  We'll have to see how many are left.
                  You're such a tease....

Comment

New Nalgene's are tough to beat (no more poison scare)... their utilility, when full, as a disc retrieval tool is worth bringing along...

Hydro Flasks are pretty awesome for just drinking with though.
                    FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment

Every disc golfer should have a Hydro Flask... Just for one main reason... Keeps your beer or gatorade ice cold, so you can leave your G@D D*%M trash bottles off the D*S# G@L% course!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster View Post
                        Every disc golfer should have a Hydro Flask... Just for one main reason... Keeps your beer or gatorade ice cold, so you can leave your G@D D*%M trash bottles off the D*S# G@L% course!!!
                        BTW Sally, we will have them with a sick stamp engraved for sale at the PacWest booth at BSF.... All to benefit Wheatland DGC Build.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster View Post
                          BTW Sally, we will have them with a sick stamp engraved for sale at the PacWest booth at BSF.... All to benefit Wheatland DGC Build.
                          Sweet! Will be checking it out for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by BigBubbBelly View Post
                            Best bottle ever are made by Liberty Bottle Works here in Yakima Washington. They are BPA free, made from 100% recycled material and are a product from a local company. We gave them away last year at the Yak Town Throw Down as players packs and everyone I have talked to that received one loves em. Keeps your beverages cold or hot as the occasion requires, holds 32 oz. and comes with an optional sports straw attachment. I highly recommend them to those of you who are looking for a great water bottle. Just google liberty bottle works for more information and a link to their website. Oh yeah, ours came with an awesome logo on them for our tournament. Wish you had one now, dont you? Dont worry, you can still get one from this years Yak Town Throw Down 2, on August 17th 2013 at Wide Hollow Creek Disc Golf Course in beautiful Yakima Washington. Registration at 4discgolf.com. Hope to see you all there.
                            So...I picked up a couple of 32 oz bottles made by Liberty. I love the way they look, and they are a great size, but they do not keep water cool for long at all. I live in Spokane, and we are heading in to the hot season, and it is very important to me to have bottles that keep water cold.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X