X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
    Hey Brody! What kinda of disc did you get in the player's pack? Also, is there any discraft news down there you'd like to share. Any new molds we can look forward to? Good luck! Rip it up tomorow!
    Players pack:
    Z Surge SS
    Z FLX Wasp
    ESP Zone

Also, I saw the newest prototype from discraft! It has the "groove" thing but it's a little wider rim and supposedly has more glide/is faster than the Groove! I didn't throw one but it sure looks awesome! From what I've heard, it has the widest rim possible according to PDGA standards.

Comment

If you cant come up with a good idea just copy those who can. That is the reason that I started throwing Innova way back when. Counterfeit!!!!!!!!!!
      Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Getting back to the subject just a little thread drift here. Has anyone in addition to Nate thrown the Dart yet? I am looking forward to trying this disc out.

Cindy
        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

Comment

Looks like we'll probably be getting dart for the GNO players pack. So soon everyone will have one to try out.

Comment

Originally posted by bvdisc View Post
            Looks like we'll probably be getting dart for the GNO players pack. So soon everyone will have one to try out.
            Oh cool I did already order one, so I guess my hubby will be getting one too.

Cindy
            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
            Stumptown #176
            PDGA #37716

Comment

Wow! Sounds like fun.. I am still curious about the Dart and which stores around here that might already have them.. Manndo's? Disc Golf Depot? Who????? GRRRRRR! I want one now...
              Last edited by Mystjava; March 10th, 2009, 08:55 AM. Reason: Noticed that Adam's got his darts in the mail!
              Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
              DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

My Darts may arrive in the mail today. (I buy most of my stuff from discgolfcenter.com.)
                Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Mystjava View Post
                  Wow! Sounds like fun.. I am still curious about the Dart and which stores around here that might already have them.. Manndo's? Disc Golf Depot? Who????? GRRRRRR! I want one now...
                  I talked to Jerry at the depot last week, and he said he would be getting some in.

Cindy
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                    My Darts may arrive in the mail today. (I buy most of my stuff from discgolfcenter.com.)

I ordered mine from the discgolfcenter.com as well. I love that store

Cindy
                    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                    Stumptown #176
                    PDGA #37716

Comment

Wade and the crew at DGC.com are the best, and I'm up to 7% off all purchases, which is cool
                      educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
                        Wade and the crew at DGC.com are the best, and I'm up to 7% off all purchases, which is cool
                        Indeed! Sadly I too am nearing the max discount.

Just checked UPS, my Darts won't be here until Friday even though I ordered them just as soon as DGC put them up (literally). That's what I get for utilizing the free shipping!

Comment

When they used to ship via USPS I got everything rather quickly. Now that the free shipping is via UPS it looks like things have slowed down a bit. I'm still down at the 2% level...

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
                            Holy cow. And I was embarrassed about my 6% discount!

Originally posted by jevon View Post
                            When they used to ship via USPS I got everything rather quickly. Now that the free shipping is via UPS it looks like things have slowed down a bit.
                            I think it depends on how much you order. I usually only buy one or two discs at a time, and they still come in 2-3 days. (My 2 Darts were shipped USPS.) UPS from Florida would take a full week, I imagine.
                            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
                              When they used to ship via USPS I got everything rather quickly. Now that the free shipping is via UPS it looks like things have slowed down a bit. I'm still down at the 2% level...
                              They must still do some shipping via USPS because that is how my two disc are coming. I to am still at the 2% level, but very close to the next one

Cindy
                              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                              Stumptown #176
                              PDGA #37716

Comment

I think it depends on how much you order. I usually only buy one or two discs at a time, and they still come in 2-3 days. (My 2 Darts were shipped USPS.) UPS from Florida would take a full week, I imagine.
                                Two discs or less definitely still come via the speedier USPS service. I got greedy and ordered 3 Darts and in fact it will have been a full week door to door.
                                Last edited by PDXDuck; March 10th, 2009, 10:37 AM. Reason: messed up quote

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X