X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGGT Cart

I recently got the GottaGoGottaThrow disc golf Cart to help with my chronic back pain. I was wondering what kind of modifications people have seen or done to make it better. In particular, Crist Garcia made some alterations to his and I was hoping he might be nice enough to send me some pics.

I don't know what Mr. Garcia's handle is on here, could someone let me know what it is or have him contact me?

THanks!

There is a ton of cart threads on DGCR

Comment

Jogging stroller > pull cart
      Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

cool posts guys. Really, I just want Crist Garcias contact info so I can bug him for pics

Comment

Originally posted by ChainBanger View Post
          I recently got the GottaGoGottaThrow disc golf Cart to help with my chronic back pain. I was wondering what kind of modifications people have seen or done to make it better. In particular, Crist Garcia made some alterations to his and I was hoping he might be nice enough to send me some pics.

I don't know what Mr. Garcia's handle is on here, could someone let me know what it is or have him contact me?

THanks!
          your welcome

Comment

I made mine better by not wasting money on it, and using a jogging stroller instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
              I made mine better by not wasting money on it, and using a jogging stroller instead.
              I have played a round with Toby and his stroller. He usually has Snooki push it around the course for him. I'm still not sure where he stores his discs though.

Comment

Sorry ChainBanger, I checked the list of members and can't remember Crist's username-- I think he shares one with his wife...

More importantly though, when Snook's and I hit the course I just throw 1 disc- my aerobie epic- so there's plenty of room for snacks, and a blanket in case we decide to get frisky on hole 19.

BTW, there's no freaggin' way we could pack all that stuff along with our little one in a GGGT cart...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X