Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a donation

Hello all,
    I am a 3rd grade teacher who has a disc golf club starting in a few weeks. I am ok this year for golf discs from the EDGE program. However, I was wondering if anyone had ultimate frisbees that don't use they would be willing to donate. I am looking to add them to warming up and so kids can use them at recess. I have a couple that came from the EDGE program but they will not be for recess use, they will stay with PE.
    I am looking for actual big ultimate style discs as they are easy flyers, we've got cheap-o freebies that just suck and the kids can't throw them without them flipping over and then rolling in a painful circle halfway to their intended target.

And really, if you want to donate 150 or less type golf discs that's cool too, we can definitely use those. I'm just assuming that Ultimate discs get used less by us all. Thanks to Matt who is going to give me a couple light discs next time I see him!

Any help is much appreciated, hate to ask for things but I can't afford them myself. I live in Shelton and will be at many tournaments coming up as well if that works. Take it easy, thanks for reading.
    "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

you going to dubs today?

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
      you going to dubs today?
      Sorry when you wrote that I was already on my way to a tourny at Seatac. I might come next weekend though.
      "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X