X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car was broken in to bag was stolen

Well here it is they got my backpack bag and all my disc and some other things name and number on them .. Plus my logo on the front please let me know of you see them
    Last edited by George A.; December 27th, 2012, 05:27 PM.

Wow George, that sucks big time. Merry Fooking Christmas, huh?

Comment

Man, a lot of people around here get their bags stolen. That is definitely disappointing.

http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=9887

Glad I have never had this problem, but I keep my discs in my trunk (Not visible to public) or in my house.
      Hitch Hike Mike
      *Team Blizzard*

Comment

Originally posted by Paydirt View Post
        Glad I have never had this problem, but I keep my discs in my trunk (Not visible to public) or in my house.
        Something I've wondered about: do the people who've had stuff stolen have disc golf stickers all over their cars? Because if I was a lowlife looking to swipe some discs, I'd know exactly which vehicles to look in first.

Obviously I'm not trying to blame the victims, but maybe it'd be a good idea for everyone to consider the pros and cons of announcing to the world that there may be something worth stealing in your trunk.
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I don't have any stickers on my truck... There were more than a dozen cars hit in my area...

Comment

How many more of these threads do we have to see before people stop storing their discs in their cars? Not saying it can't happen, but i've yet to see a thread titled "Discs stolen from inside my house". It's one thing if someone steals your bag from your car at Burger King on your way home from the course, but when you keep your bag in your car 24/7, the chances go up X 10. Cars are a much easier target than a home. C'mon guys, just take your bag inside already....
            Basket thieves

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
              Obviously I'm not trying to blame the victims, but maybe it'd be a good idea for everyone to consider the pros and cons of announcing to the world that there may be something worth stealing in your trunk.
              WOW!
              sigpic
              http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

Just an FYI they left 10 or so disc on the floor that weren't in my bag ... So I'm sure they didn't know what they were taking ... They skipped by them to take a case of CFL light bulbs ...

Comment

When the broke in to Larissa's car they dumpped the discs and kept the bag.

Comment

I covered my car in dg stickers to advertise that there wasn't anything worth stealing.
                    Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by DanD View Post
                      When the broke in to Larissa's car they dumpped the discs and kept the bag.
                      I don't think they seen them intel way later ...

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
                        I covered my car in dg stickers to advertise that there wasn't anything worth stealing.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X