X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HyzerFreak Disc Golf Apparel

HyzerFreak Disc Golf Apparel is a new apparel company out of Southern Oregon, and is producing some sweet Disc gear. All items are produced with the best materials out there, and the prices are right. Just recently printed some sweet Nike Polo's, Hoodies, and Jackets. Just put some items on EBAY for sale, and have a Facebook page that is up to date. Please check them out and tell me what you think. Much more coming soon.

I'll search them out to take a look a bit later but for the cynics could you post a link to both your Ebay page and Facebook page.
    "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Because disc golf is all about gritting your teeth with an angry face, wearing a flat bill and steroid arms, and spelling things in zombie text with little birdies to make the holes in letters...
      http://www.facebook.com/HyzerFreak

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonH View Post
        Because disc golf is all about gritting your teeth with an angry face, wearing a flat bill and steroid arms, and spelling things in zombie text with little birdies to make the holes in letters...
        http://www.facebook.com/HyzerFreak
        Yeah, the main "Hyzerfreak" logo is about as weak as it gets...

Comment

No offense to the OP, but I see this kind of stuff often online. A new disc golf apparel company with a line of shirts, hats, etc. But all the designs are just advertising. For what? For the new disc golf apparel company with a line of shirts, hats, etc.

Admittedly, I just don't like being a commercial billboard, period. But why amd I going to pay extra to wear an advertisement for you on a regular old shirt? At least when I buy a North Face shirt I'm getting some design and material that fits the activity I bought it for.

Now, if some of these new companies made some cool, subtle disc golf designs I'd be interested. But it's always some huge graphic logo.

Ok, sorry. Check out Hyzerfreak everybody!

Comment

This is all new to me. I love this sport, and enjoy the people that we play with. In time I hope to be able to supply something for everyone. For now I got some nice quality golf shirts with a HyzerFreak logo on them. New design coming soon. I like the feedback tough. It is nice to know that people are seeing the gear. I wish the feedback was more positive, but I will take any feedback now. I know that somewhere someone is digging my gear.

Comment

Jeff, you dont like the logo, that is your choice, you do not have to wear it. Why is there a need to bash someone who is working hard to push the sport? Have a little respect man, that's weak

Comment

Originally posted by HyzerFreak View Post
                This is all new to me. I love this sport, and enjoy the people that we play with. In time I hope to be able to supply something for everyone. For now I got some nice quality golf shirts with a HyzerFreak logo on them. New design coming soon. I like the feedback tough. It is nice to know that people are seeing the gear. I wish the feedback was more positive, but I will take any feedback now. I know that somewhere someone is digging my gear.
                Sorry to be such a dick. You should list a website. Good luck!

Comment

Welcome to the Jungle > Guns and Roses

Originally posted by HyzerFreak View Post
                  Kev,
                  Nice post bud!
                  I'm willing to bet every disc I own that IF these fellers knew even a wee bit of what kind of a person you are, they would've thought of a total different way to show their opinions of your wares.
                  I don't see the dude as angry but more like "I'm going to freaking attack this fairway! Reminds me of JD Lee talking to himself before a crush.
                  Yoseman
                  He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                  - Anonymous

Comment

here is how I thought it works....you come up with some cleverly phrased and illustrated t-shirts about disc golf....people like them and buy them....then you come out with the company logo shirt, and people might say that company made some pretty cool/funny t-shirts I think I will buy a shirt with their logo on it.....

Comment

Originally posted by scottycb1 View Post
                      Jeff, you dont like the logo, that is your choice, you do not have to wear it. Why is there a need to bash someone who is working hard to push the sport? Have a little respect man, that's weak
                      He's not getting bashed.The Op asked what everybody thinks. Jeff told him what he thinks, which also happens to be what I think, the HyzerFreak logo is weak.The guy on there looks like a chucker. The throwing star-looking logo isn't too bad, though. Wouldn't the Op want to know how to improve his product? That's why he asked. BTW, I wish him luck!
                      Basket thieves

Comment

My daughter got me a Tee for Christmas. Love it. Keep up the good work. Need some long sleeve Tees for the summer time for me.
                        sigpic Gives a whole new meaning to the words Pulling you're Pork.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X