X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Oregon Disc Golf Calendar

My wife and I have produced an Oregon Disc Golf Calendar for 2013. The name of our business is DoMor Graphic Design. The focus of the calendar is on the scenic beauty of some the most notable disc golf courses here in Oregon featuring: Milo, Pier, Adair, Sorosis, Whistlers, Champoeg, Dexter, Trojan, Timber, Willamette, and Hyzer Pines. I am certain this calendar will inspire you all year long!

I have attached pictures below. The calendar pages are bright and glossy, spiral bound, printed on high quality paper, and have a feel and finish similar to calendars you would find at the mall. They will make excellent gifts you would be proud of giving.

If you would like one, we accept pay-pal and can ship immediately. They are $14 + $1 shipping. PM me for details.

The following retailers have the calendar available as well:

Cross The Line
    1600 NE 25th Ave., Hillsboro, OR 97124

Rainy Day Games
    18105 SW Tualatin Valley Hwy., Aloha, OR 97006

Play It Again Sports-Beaverton
    9244 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy., Beaverton, OR 97005

Next Adventure
    426 SE Grand Ave., Portland, OR 97214

Speed & Ollie's
    1131 NE Stephens St., Roseburg, OR 97470

Also, I (Matthew) work weekends at Northern Light & Garden in Salem (1915 NE Lancaster Drive) and will have calendars available in the store starting this Saturday.

Thanks to everyone who has supported this project, we look forward to future disc golf calendars with interesting themes, integrated into our local golf communities.

Originally posted by thadeouspage View Post
    My wife and I have produced an Oregon Disc Golf Calendar for 2013. The name of our business is DoMor Graphic Design. The focus of the calendar is on the scenic beauty of some the most notable disc golf courses here in Oregon featuring: Milo, Pier, Adair, Sorosis, Whistlers, Champoeg, Dexter, Trojan, Timber, Willamette, and Hyzer Pines. I am certain this calendar will inspire you all year long!

I have attached pictures below. The calendar pages are bright and glossy, spiral bound, printed on high quality paper, and have a feel and finish similar to calendars you would find at the mall. They will make excellent gifts you would be proud of giving.

If you would like one, we accept pay-pal and can ship immediately. They are $14 + $1 shipping. PM me for details.

The following retailers have the calendar available as well:

Cross The Line
    1600 NE 25th Ave., Hillsboro, OR 97124

Rainy Day Games
    18105 SW Tualatin Valley Hwy., Aloha, OR 97006

Play It Again Sports-Beaverton
    9244 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy., Beaverton, OR 97005

Next Adventure
    426 SE Grand Ave., Portland, OR 97214

Speed & Ollie's
    1131 NE Stephens St., Roseburg, OR 97470

Also, I (Matthew) work weekends at Northern Light & Garden in Salem (1915 NE Lancaster Drive) and will have calendars available in the store starting this Saturday.

Thanks to everyone who has supported this project, we look forward to future disc golf calendars with interesting themes, integrated into our local golf communities.
    Call it in the air, friend-o.

Comment

Looks like I just found my 2013 calendar for the office. Very cool!
      I'll pick one up at Play It Again.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X