what's your favorite online disc buying site? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Shopping local, even if online is good.

    Consider looking up Hyzerfarm online ebay store. Scott Papa was definitely king around our area for on site inventory with the hyzerfarm shop at Dalaiwood. The ebay store now is how that disc inventory is reachable.

    Comment


    • #32
      I go to www.DiscGolfValues.com for Innova plastic. They ship from So. Cal. and I believe they are affiliated with the Rancho Cucamonga factory. But seriously, why would you need to go anywhere other than Nxt Adv and the Depot?

      Comment


      • #33
        Yeah, I'd say hyzerfarm is great. They're newer to the online sales arena, but are delivering a high quality disc purchasing experience and with great prices. Unlimited discs ship for only $5

        http://stores.ebay.com/hyzerfarm

        They already have over 4,600 listings, nice photos of their dyed discs, pick your weight and color for non dyed discs, and discs for sale from 9 manufacturers.

        It takes little to no effort to at least click on the link and check out this new online place to buy discs.

        Oh and did I say yet that unlimited discs ship for only $5??

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by DanZ View Post
          I go to www.DiscGolfValues.com for Innova plastic. They ship from So. Cal. and I believe they are affiliated with the Rancho Cucamonga factory. But seriously, why would you need to go anywhere other than Nxt Adv and the Depot?

          because i don't throw max weight plastic, yo. it's pretty difficult to find things in the weights i need... joey does his damndest for me at NA and that is where i (obviously!!!) go first. but you tell me the last time you saw a 160 t-bird at NA, right?
          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

          Comment


          • #35
            communitydiscs.com

            Just got a disc from www.communitydiscs.com . Great disc. Had product that was hard to find. $1 shipping and very fast. Free mini and great hand written note from Justin. Great service. Highly recommend.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by emmarose View Post
              because i don't throw max weight plastic, yo. it's pretty difficult to find things in the weights i need... joey does his damndest for me at NA and that is where i (obviously!!!) go first. but you tell me the last time you saw a 160 t-bird at NA, right?
              Well, in about 2 minutes I found weights around 160g for DX, Star, DX Glow, and Champion TeeBirds at hyzerfarm!!

              And it is in Washington so it's local in regards to being in the Northwest.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Kenny B View Post
                Well, in about 2 minutes I found weights around 160g for DX, Star, DX Glow, and Champion TeeBirds at hyzerfarm!!

                And it is in Washington so it's local in regards to being in the Northwest.
                good to know.
                "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

                Comment


                • #38
                  When I shop locally (which is 90% of the time) I hit Rapid Fire in Post Falls or the General Store in Spokane. They have so much selection, are really helpful at making sure they have what I want in stock and are willing to order stuff they don't have specifically for me. Good people + great service = return customers :-)
                  "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                  Cleveland Brown

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Kenny B View Post
                    Yeah, I'd say hyzerfarm is great. They're newer to the online sales arena, but are delivering a high quality disc purchasing experience and with great prices. Unlimited discs ship for only $5

                    http://stores.ebay.com/hyzerfarm

                    They already have over 4,600 listings, nice photos of their dyed discs, pick your weight and color for non dyed discs, and discs for sale from 9 manufacturers.

                    It takes little to no effort to at least click on the link and check out this new online place to buy discs.

                    Oh and did I say yet that unlimited discs ship for only $5??
                    Thanks for the kind words Kenny and BT...we try to do our best.

                    And yes, for those who had been to the pro shop at Dalaiwood, or at least heard about it, this is the shop but now online. We are, however, not even close to getting everything up yet. We are about halfway through our discs and haven't even hit the bags (coming VERY soon) or other accessories. Also, plenty more disc manufacturers will be going up to make us a total one stop shop.

                    For those that think it is more difficult to shop ebay, try our site as we have drop down menus for all of our non-dyed discs. That means you click on one listing (i.e. Ti Nuke or Blizzard Boss) and get to go through all of the colors and weights right there. Also, at the bottom part of the listing you will not only find the vendor info on the disc, but a review of the disc by us that gives a real life version of how the disc performs.

                    So hey, why not give us a shot. While we have 20 years of disc golf experience, we have over 40 years combined retail experience and we know that the name of the game is ultimate professional service.

                    Thanks a ton and I hope to talk to you soon,
                    Scott Papa
                    Hyzer Farm
                    http://stores.ebay.com/Hyzer-Farm
                    Team Discraft
                    Instructional Editor DiscGolfer Magazine

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      ^ Was already checking Hyzerfarm out online Scott. You have done a nice job showing what you have and giving buyers options in both color and weight. I know you still must have some limited run discs somewhere in your house not listed yet...perhaps some mrv's in elite x plastic?

                      JR S
                      "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**


                      You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                      -- Arthur Ashe

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by papatart View Post
                        Thanks for the kind words Kenny and BT...we try to do our best.

                        And yes, for those who had been to the pro shop at Dalaiwood, or at least heard about it, this is the shop but now online. We are, however, not even close to getting everything up yet. We are about halfway through our discs and haven't even hit the bags (coming VERY soon) or other accessories. Also, plenty more disc manufacturers will be going up to make us a total one stop shop.

                        For those that think it is more difficult to shop ebay, try our site as we have drop down menus for all of our non-dyed discs. That means you click on one listing (i.e. Ti Nuke or Blizzard Boss) and get to go through all of the colors and weights right there. Also, at the bottom part of the listing you will not only find the vendor info on the disc, but a review of the disc by us that gives a real life version of how the disc performs.

                        So hey, why not give us a shot. While we have 20 years of disc golf experience, we have over 40 years combined retail experience and we know that the name of the game is ultimate professional service.

                        Thanks a ton and I hope to talk to you soon,
                        Scott Papa
                        Hyzer Farm
                        http://stores.ebay.com/Hyzer-Farm
                        as much as your articles in discgolfer magazine have helped my game, even if it's just reinforcing ideas i have that i think are important (i.e. stand & deliver from the latest issue... i'm a firm believer in standing and delivering and am glad that i am comfortable doing this), i would really enjoy supporting your business. i am scared of ebay but maybe if you wrote a brief instructional for me i wouldn't be so scared...

                        naw, i'll give it a go... and someone told me you don't have to bid, that there's an "instant buy" option... and as long as i get to pick out my exact weight and color then i'm golden.






                        p.s. the next thing i'm going to be shopping for is some 150g r-pro bosses, btw... and i like 'em pink or white or orange...
                        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                          as much as your articles in discgolfer magazine have helped my game, even if it's just reinforcing ideas i have that i think are important (i.e. stand & deliver from the latest issue... i'm a firm believer in standing and delivering and am glad that i am comfortable doing this), i would really enjoy supporting your business. i am scared of ebay but maybe if you wrote a brief instructional for me i wouldn't be so scared...

                          naw, i'll give it a go... and someone told me you don't have to bid, that there's an "instant buy" option... and as long as i get to pick out my exact weight and color then i'm golden.





                          p.s. the next thing i'm going to be shopping for is some 150g r-pro bosses, btw... and i like 'em pink or white or orange...
                          Nope, no bidding with us. Just like any other store, all discs are priced and ready to be bought. And as far as 150 R-pro Bosses, yep, we got 'em in orange and white!

                          Have fun and talk to you later,
                          Scott Papa
                          Team Discraft
                          Instructional Editor DiscGolfer Magazine

                          Comment

                          Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X