X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Original Slosh Series Disc

Don't care what mold or anything... just want the disc for the stamp. A new pro shop is opening at Horning's soon and Mike is looking for the original tourney stamp with the umbrella.

I would like to buy one for him but if you have one and see it in the goodness of your heart to bring him one, I know he would really appreciate it... as would I.

Thanks!
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Originally posted by Sam View Post
    Don't care what mold or anything... just want the disc for the stamp. A new pro shop is opening at Horning's soon and Mike is looking for the original tourney stamp with the umbrella.

I would like to buy one for him but if you have one and see it in the goodness of your heart to bring him one, I know he would really appreciate it... as would I.

Thanks!
    This stamp? (attached)
    Last edited by TreeLove; October 8th, 2012, 04:57 PM.
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
      This stamp? (attached)

cool looking stamp
      "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

I think so, G. Was that the stamp used at the slosh held at Horning's?
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

the snowflakes was year before last's... the first slosh disc i ever got had raindrops... but i'm sorry, it's my first player's pack ever and it is staying on my wall where it belongs.
          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

I'm pretty sure I have a few raindrop stamps. I'll check the dungeon.
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

weren't these the ghost stamp wizards? If so I believe I have one I could give away although it is not new, and you would have to figure out a way to get it to you.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X