Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Dyed Discs

Heya!

Okay I haven't posted on this thread before, but I thought with the holidays approaching I might make a post!

Most of the "Greater Washington Area" players have heard of me, and I'm lucky enough to say I have been able to meet a lot of people these last years at some tournaments we attend.

If I haven't been lucky enough to meet you, please feel free to ask around if you need someone to vouch for my work

Anywho... Do you want a custom disc? Are you looking for a great gift for the disc golfer(s) in your life... well here you go!

www.DiscAddiction.com

I have over a 100 designs there, but even more at Facebook under "Disc Addiction" stop in and take a peak.

If you don't find the design(s) you're looking for feel free to get in touch with me and lets see what we can work out.

I will guarantee ALL orders placed by Dec 1st, 2012 will arrive before the holidays. After Dec. 1st PLEASE get in touch with me to see how booked up I am.

Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    Last edited by Danni; October 6th, 2012, 09:12 PM.
    www.DiscAddiction.com - custom dyed discs

www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club info

Okay so I changed shopping carts

I wanted to have a simple service for people buying items. ( I don't have everything up yet, but I'm close)

Now you don't need an account, just add to the shopping cart, checkout, and pay with paypal!

ALSO If you want to drop discs off to me to custom dye YOUR discs, you can do that Oct 20th at the Port Angeles tourney. MOST (black designs) are only $10 ( on your disc ) but feel free to contact me with any questions!

Comment

There's still time to get your order in for the holidays.

I GUARANTEE all orders paid for by 1 December will arrive by Christmas!

Check out www.DiscAddiction.com for a couple of 100 designs, but you're not limited to what you see... if you have a special request feel free to get those to me and we'll see what we can work out.

I'm also please to announce that I am work with a couple of clubs to make CUSTOM TROPHY DISCS, so if that is something you're interested in shoot me a PM!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone!

Comment

All purchases made between 12:00am - 11:59pm PST November 24, 2012 and get a FREE gift set! The gift set will include a reusable scorecard, grease pencil, and an Innova Aviar Mini. Help support Small Business Saturday! www.DiscAddiction.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X