X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 130-135g blizzard wraith & 161g star sidewinder

i bought a bunch of back ups of my blizzard wraith for ORDGC and, well, none of them are any good... they're only a couple grams heavier than my two money drivers but are just too darn stable for me. i haven't had any luck searching the internets and calling disc golf retailers (no, i don't do ebay... please don't suggest that to me... seems complicated) to find any blizzard wraiths in the uber lightweight range. problem is, i threw one of them over the railroad tracks last weekend... that's right, not in the water, over the railroad tracks...

if you have a line on some 130-135g blizzard wraiths i am very interested. probably don't have anything to trade... but will pay cashmoney...

also, got hooked up with a 161g star sidewinder (thank you, justin gross and sam gibson) and it turns out i love it. word on the street is innova isn't making them in that weight these days... anybody got one hanging around?

thank you for your time, my homeys.

emma
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
    i bought a bunch of back ups of my blizzard wraith for ORDGC and, well, none of them are any good... they're only a couple grams heavier than my two money drivers but are just too darn stable for me. i haven't had any luck searching the internets and calling disc golf retailers (no, i don't do ebay... please don't suggest that to me... seems complicated) to find any blizzard wraiths in the uber lightweight range. problem is, i threw one of them over the railroad tracks last weekend... that's right, not in the water, over the railroad tracks...

if you have a line on some 130-135g blizzard wraiths i am very interested. probably don't have anything to trade... but will pay cashmoney...

also, got hooked up with a 161g star sidewinder (thank you, justin gross and sam gibson) and it turns out i love it. word on the street is innova isn't making them in that weight these days... anybody got one hanging around?

thank you for your time, my homeys.

emma
    Emma I have found that if they have flat tops they will be more understable. I have some katanas with pop tops that are the same low weight as my money drivers, and they are uber stable.
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Comment

one down...

tracked down a 134g orange blizzard wraith (which is pretty much exactly what i threw over the railroad tracks)... would take another, tho.

and still hoping for a 161g star sidewinder.

thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
        tracked down a 134g orange blizzard wraith (which is pretty much exactly what i threw over the railroad tracks)... would take another, tho.

and still hoping for a 161g star sidewinder.

thanks.
        http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_d...?p=17&PPQT1=18

If you're a serious Luddite, or just really squirrely about ordering online, I will get this for you. Probably not in time for this weekend though.

Comment

Marshall street has a
          163 Star sidewinder

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
            http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_d...?p=17&PPQT1=18

If you're a serious Luddite, or just really squirrely about ordering online, I will get this for you. Probably not in time for this weekend though.
            i dig you more and more all the time.

this, i can handle... ebay just is not my thing... thank you so much for the offer, tho... you're a peach.

p.s. going to dictionary.com right now to look up "luddite"

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X