X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innova Skill Shot Basket $50!!!!

I'm asking $50 cash for my basket, local meet/pick up only in Snohomish County. I've had it some years now but it's still in very good shape. One of the rings that holds the chains up is getting deformed a little but I don't think that's a very hard fix, other than that the basket is in good shape for being as old as it is and I've actually forgotten how long I've had it, maybe four or five years now. I play frequently at Lake Stevens, Silver Lake and Mountlake Terrace and am willing to drive to any of those courses to deliver said basket. Send me a message here and let me know if interested.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

I would be interested, however I am not certain when I will be in Everett next. Would you consider accepting paypal, and have you drop it off at a home of my relatives nearish to Silver Lake?

Comment

Originally posted by Cornwall, Esq. View Post
      I would be interested, however I am not certain when I will be in Everett next. Would you consider accepting paypal, and have you drop it off at a home of my relatives nearish to Silver Lake?
      Yeah I would be fine with that. I'll send you my paypal.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Bump, still available

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

What's up Thomas! I will buy that basket from you. My skill shot basket has never made its way indoors in the 5-6 years I have owned it. I'm amazed it lasted as long as it has. It is now starting to rot away and I could probably use another one. Unless it is a p.o.s (similar to Cajun's turbo putts), I will buy it from you. Let's hook up this week sometime.

Comment

Sweet, call or text me this week sometime. I'm not working right now (unless you count putting in applications and waiting for a call back) so I'm free pretty much whenever.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X