Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innova disc collection (former Innova dealer)

Advertising this on the Innova facebook page too, I've had this big collection of rare and hard to find discs in storage, as I was an Innova dealer for years, finally getting out of it in 2010. Most of mine are first run editions, Stars mostly but some Champion plastics as well. A few rare ones made for specific tournys, and a few rare ones such as a totally black Star Cro. I've got some not available to the general public (dealer only) and some that were extemely limited production.

They are all unused, just stored in a box in my garage since I ended my sales location.

This is a great opportunity for all you Innova collectors! I realize I am new to the forum and have no references, but feel free to check my Ebay account for feedback, "coolcobramatt" +355 with 100% positive.

matthewmartin@juno.com

$3 shipping per disc, discount on multiple purchases.
    Last edited by coolcobramatt; August 20th, 2012, 05:21 AM.

ONLY THREE LEFT...going in Ebay tonight

Star Cro First Run $35 marbled red color with skeleton crow insignia. Innova for some reason made the first run on these with this rather than the four point star logo

Champion First Run Boss $55

Champion Katana 2010 Mid Ohio Amateur CHampionship (limited edition fundraiser disc) $40
    Last edited by coolcobramatt; August 31st, 2012, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Emailed on FR destroyer and black roc

Comment

Originally posted by Jreynolds View Post
        Emailed on FR destroyer and black roc
        EMailed you back. I would prefer to sell as a package deal right now but if enough get spoken for I would consider selling in multiple packages. One by one would be time consuming and a last resort. I won't say never though!

Comment

Originally posted by coolcobramatt View Post
          EMailed you back. I would prefer to sell as a package deal right now but if enough get spoken for I would consider selling in multiple packages. One by one would be time consuming and a last resort. I won't say never though!
          I too would only be interested in the destroyer and black roc.....any thoughts on a price?

Comment

Originally posted by Snoopy View Post
            I too would only be interested in the destroyer and black roc.....any thoughts on a price?
            PMed you, others are interested ahead of you as you saw. I do have you on the list though!

If the interest in singles grows to a few commitments, I will go ahead and let em go. If that is the case, I'll have to do first come first serve, as it will be a nightmare to do the "dibs" system :-)

I just want others to benefit from my collection and get a little cash in my pocket to pay for school supplies. Any questions at all, call me at 270-564-4412. I don't have the discs here at my new job so weights etc will have to be an afternoon call.

Comment

Mistake on the KC Pro, it was an Aviar not a Roc
              Last edited by coolcobramatt; August 10th, 2012, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Make offers on anything you see you like...I will post up some prices as well...need to move these out of my garage!

Comment

Feedback

Straight shooter here. Disc delivered quickly and in condition stated. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by *freeskier View Post
                    Straight shooter here. Disc delivered quickly and in condition stated. Thanks!
                    Awesome thanks for posting, glad the disc made it safe and sound!
                    Last edited by coolcobramatt; August 21st, 2012, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Updated for sold discs...$250 for everything left, package deal!

Comment

bump for last three!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X