X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange Sinus SP's!

If anyone has any of these at all, let me know, I want to buy them! or I have some trades. just let me know, ive got a white and a pink with ace's on em, i need an orange now!
    Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

I do have one orange zero line sinus sp. 174g

Comment

how much? ill take it!!!!
      Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

Never really thought about selling it, but i guess it would be better in the hands of someone who would throw it. What kind of trade do you have?

Comment

Tbh im running out of trades, ive got a red crystal z buzz with a 2011 lco stamp, a pink 2011 classic roc farragut open stamp, champion roc plus mold also pink, or maybe an orange kc pro roc with a 2011 nidgc stamp. all my other discs are doubles and backups.

Comment

cash is always an option as well!

Comment

a pink 2011 classic roc farragut open stamp is this champion plastic?
              PDGA # 31451
              2 Mini Aces
              75 Aces
              PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
              DISC GOLF OR DIE
              BOB CABAL
              DISCVANGO
              JEFF ELLIOT
              G-MAN
              JORDAN LEWIS
              JEFF HAGERTY
              JAMES GARCELON
              SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

It's a champion/star cross. I had a couple from last year. They are SUPER domey.
                "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                Cleveland Brown

Comment

I am still looking for as many as i can get my hands on!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X