X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 170-173 orange z wasps plz!

i just recently got a old z wasp and its flat topped and flys like a buzz, so im searching for some new z wasps that are domey and acually fly like a wasp! i could get em brand new offline, but i prefer trading/bartering. if anyone has some sweet orange z wasps, let me know and we can make a deal.
    Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Have you tried a Ti Wasp? I thought it was more stable than the Z's I have thrown.

Comment

yeah they are supposed to be and i want to try them but none of the shops around town have them, and they dont have any good color for the ti yet. I throw all pink and orange btw.
      Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

Sorry to hear that the Orange wasp didn't work out for you. I got a couple brand new pink ones with the old stamp. I'll get some pictures of them (with profile) and post them so you can get a look see.

Comment

First one with a Tourney Stamp from 2008... 174g 9/10 ink on inner rim

Old style stamp.... 178g 9/10 Thrown minimally no ink

Comment

well im not saying it didnt work out, it just replaced my flx buzz :P though im interested in both of those as well!

Comment

Originally posted by chainbanger View Post
              have you tried a ti wasp? I thought it was more stable than the z's i have thrown.
              i have a ti wasp and i for one did not find it more stable than the z line. In fact, so far the ti wasp and buzzz i have thrown have been about .5 less stable than the elite z counterparts. It could be just the way i throw but the 2003 elite z wasp and my 2 month old ti wasp fly pretty much the same at high speeds. The ti wasp may be a little more stable at shorter distance with of course a low speed, but i am still comparing it with a 10 yr old z wasp. The new ti buzzz i had flew similiar to my elite z buzzz ss so that is the reason i gave it away. I do like the feel of the ti plastic better so eventually i will switch over.
              WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Those are some very pretty Wasps. Especially that top one.
                "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by SPIDER-DAN View Post
                  i have a ti wasp and i for one did not find it more stable than the z line. In fact, so far the ti wasp and buzzz i have thrown have been about .5 less stable than the elite z counterparts. It could be just the way i throw but the 2003 elite z wasp and my 2 month old ti wasp fly pretty much the same at high speeds. The ti wasp may be a little more stable at shorter distance with of course a low speed, but i am still comparing it with a 10 yr old z wasp. The new ti buzzz i had flew similiar to my elite z buzzz ss so that is the reason i gave it away. I do like the feel of the ti plastic better so eventually i will switch over.
                  i was afraid to hear that. i was hoping for a more drone like flight with the ti, i likes me some stable plastic!

Comment

GL - PAIN

"Forgive me, could not help myself"
                    PDGA# 49616
                    Stumptown# 353
                    OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Originally posted by big red View Post
                      i was afraid to hear that. I was hoping for a more drone like flight with the ti, i likes me some stable plastic!
                      yeah......that is what i first thought due to the fact that they are a little more stiff. They do feel extremely good in the hand and i like to throw wasps to.......flat ones. If you want something a little more overstable close to the drone then the hornet is definitely your answer.........sweet, sweet disc.
                      WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X