X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theoretically...

IF someone had in their possession and were wanting to sell a 2005 USDGC Classic ROC signed

"2005 USDGC + NT Champ
    David Felderg #12626"

what would that person be able to reasonably ask for it on ebay or their local disc golf forum???

I didn't know there was such a thing as a USDGC Classic Roc; I thought the USDGC Rocs were all regular Rocs, not Classic Rocs. Do enlighten me, please!
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
      I didn't know there was such a thing as a USDGC Classic Roc; I thought the USDGC Rocs were all regular Rocs, not Classic Rocs. Do enlighten me, please!

i believe they stamped some of the USDGC Rocs with the old wings and rings stamp??
      "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-USDGC-C...item3a5eca6991

this is an 07

Comment

yeah, the border is a little different but yes, it's the wings and rings stamp and it says "CLASSIC" right above the R

Comment

I'm going through a tub of discs I have been collecting over the years and most are pretty straight forward but have no idea where to even start with this one...

Comment

Originally posted by Sally W View Post
              I'm going through a tub of discs I have been collecting over the years and most are pretty straight forward but have no idea where to even start with this one...
              http://www.discgolfpriceguide.com
              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                Oh my god you're a life saver! Thanks!

Comment

Got any first run gators or whippets in those tubs?
                  PDGA #42116

Comment

Originally posted by prospect View Post
                    Got any first run gators or whippets in those tubs?
                    nope :-( I'll hopefully get everything priced out and posted on here this week sometime.

Comment

The classic wing stamp is from 2007 and it depends on what # it was due to fact that some were ontario mold and some were rancho. The ontario mold is worth more (#001-0276) and the rancho still worth a good amount (#0277-#0526). There are some star rancho classic stamp as well (#0527-0676).

Of course the color of the disc and the stamp color makes a difference as well. Do you have a pic with #?
                      WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Originally posted by SPIDER-DAN View Post
                        The classic wing stamp is from 2007 and it depends on what # it was due to fact that some were ontario mold and some were rancho. The ontario mold is worth more (#001-0276) and the rancho still worth a good amount (#0277-#0526). There are some star rancho classic stamp as well (#0527-0676).

Of course the color of the disc and the stamp color makes a difference as well. Do you have a pic with #?
                        Here's a pic of the disc. the only number I can find on the front is #8 right under "PDGA APPROVED". It's quite a bit more orange than the picture indicates. This was signed in 2005 at the Las Vegas Halloween Classic right after the USDGC that year.
                        Last edited by Sally W; July 16th, 2012, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Here's a pic of the disc. the only number I can find on the front is #8 right under "PDGA APPROVED". It's quite a bit more orange than the picture indicates. This was signed in 2005 at the Las Vegas Halloween Classic right after the USDGC that year.

the # would have been on the paper card that came with the disc. looking at your picture i would say that it is the Star Rancho.

on the back it should say where it was run at either Ontario Ca or Rancho Cucamonga Ca.

Comment

Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
                            the # would have been on the paper card that came with the disc. looking at your picture i would say that it is the Star Rancho.

on the back it should say where it was run at either Ontario Ca or Rancho Cucamonga Ca.
                            Ontario I don't have the paper card. The disc was a gift from a friend who was at USDGC that year then I got it signed at the Halloween Classic.

Comment

It'd be worth lots more without that dudes signature on it! In my opinion anyway...

Nice disc!
                              Don't knock it until you rock it!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X