Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Phenix Core Bag with Rain-X Liner

SOLD!!!!

Not playing many tournaments these days so I'm putting my tournament bag up for sale.

Its a Phenix Core bag with the waterproof Rain-X liner! Ultra functional bag with the center pocket so you never have the off-balance walk like Revo bags, etc and a really nice integrated rain flap.

This one is in great shape and with that truck bed liner, these things go for.ev.er., the only mod I made was to remove the mini pocket on the front to keep balance closer to the body.

Retails for $165

Selling for $65 - Local pickup in Seattle

Last edited by cefire; July 13th, 2012, 06:05 PM.
    'Weekend 4 Women':
    Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
    Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Originally posted by cefire View Post
    Not playing many tournaments these days so I'm putting my tournament bag up for sale.

Its a Phenix Core bag with the waterproof Rain-X liner! Ultra functional bag with the center pocket so you never have the off-balance walk like Revo bags, etc and a really nice integrated rain flap.

This one is in great shape and with that truck bed liner, these things go for.ev.er., the only mod I made was to remove the mini pocket on the front to keep balance closer to the body.

Retails for $165

Selling for $65 - Local pickup in Seattle

What's the max of discs you can put in that? It seems that you have all putters or thick mids in there so I'm guessing it's a lot. I'm looking for another bag that will compliment my Simian. I don't always need my seat attached to my bag.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

Oh yeah, sorry - those are my superclass discs in there right now

Just checked, you can comfortably fit 11 discs on either side and 2 in the putter pouch for a grand total of 24

If you really wanted to max it out you could add 4 or 5 discs to the center pouch too!
      'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

Is that center pouch waterproof? Cause that would seriously help keeping putters dry during our unpredictable Northwest weather.
        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

Well the entire bag has an integrated rain flap that covers the whole thing - so yes, both disc storage compartments and the center pouch are waterproof!

It is actually the only bag that I feel comfortable putting my $$$ camera in trusting that it won't get wet
          'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X