X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help!

On May 24th I purchased the following disc from nonstopdiscgolf.com to support Dave Feldburg and the gang.

Quantity: 1
    product-id: 1
    Product: 385 Nikko DyeMax Disc
    Price: $ 25.00
    Options: Design: Peace Sign Disc: Evolution Wizard
    Subtotal: $ 25.00

They charged my credit card $25 and another $5 for shipping. I got a confirmation email the order was processed and then another email saying my card was charged and the disc would be shipped in 24 hrs. Guess what???? Do you think I got the disc....NOPE!

So I email them back.....do they respond...nope. I even emailed Dave Feldburg....do you think they would do me a solid and respond to my email. NOPE! Nothing but crickets churping
    I'm starting to get pissed....I'm trying to be patient but after 4 emails I'd expect an email saying hey Ill look into it.
    I can provide copies of emails sent and email received from order being processed.

I'm starting to get frustrated....

How about a new topic: order not received....need some help!

On May 24th I purchased the following disc from nonstopdiscgolf.com to support Dave Feldburg and the gang.

Quantity: 1
    product-id: 1
    Product: 385 Nikko DyeMax Disc
    Price: $ 25.00
    Options: Design: Peace Sign Disc: Evolution Wizard
    Subtotal: $ 25.00

They charged my credit card $25 and another $5 for shipping. I got a confirmation email the order was processed and then another email saying my card was charged and the disc would be shipped in 24 hrs. Guess what???? Do you think I got the disc....NOPE!

So I email them back.....do they respond...nope. I even emailed Dave Feldburg....do you think they would do me a solid and respond to my email. NOPE! Nothing but crickets churping
    I'm starting to get pissed....I'm trying to be patient but after 4 emails I'd expect an email saying hey Ill look into it.
    I can provide copies of emails sent and email received from order being processed.

I'm starting to get frustrated....

Comment

About time to contact your credit card company and dispute the charge...
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Yeah but I hate to do this to them....I would have never expected this from them. I totally look up to them and I'm feeling a little crushed!

Comment

Try getting a hold of Nikko, last I heard he was handling that sort of stuff; but he is currently at home resting up from an injury. He might be your best bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
            Try getting a hold of Nikko, last I heard he was handling that sort of stuff; but he is currently at home resting up from an injury. He might be your best bet.
            H ow do I get a hold of him.

Comment

Call your card company.....
              A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

the thing that pops into my head when i read this is, did you try and call them over the phone? i think you would get alot farther by actually talking to somebody than just relying on emails.

if you havent tried, it is probably your best bet to get this resolved.
                Team HOSER:dancing:
                Team OLY:cheerleader:
                Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

And stop spamming the forum - you have ONE thread for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoopy View Post
                    H ow do I get a hold of him.
                    http://www.facebook.com/nikko.locastro.3

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                      And stop spamming the forum - you have ONE thread for this.
                      lol....alright....take it easy. I'm new to the threads and wanted to reach the max people...no more i promise!

Comment

Originally posted by atlarson View Post
                        Thank you to everyone with the helpful tips. But face book worked to make contact....

Nikko Locastro

Very sorry about the order I had no idea until now. I will look into this today. Thank you personally for the support anyhow. I will try to fix this []

Comment

Originally posted by Snoopy View Post
                          Thank you to everyone with the helpful tips. But face book worked to make contact....

Nikko Locastro

Very sorry about the order I had no idea until now. I will look into this today. Thank you personally for the support anyhow. I will try to fix this []
                          Nice!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X