X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: pasket in spokane/CdA area.

Looking for a basket, hopefully one in the Spokane/CdA area fore easy pick up. Finding it harder to get out with all the rain, even for a little putting practice. Hoping someone knows of a decent, well kept portable basket in the area.

On the same lines, what is the best portable and Why? (I love essay questions when someone else has to answer).

Thanks

BenT
    Last edited by bstullis; June 23rd, 2012, 05:25 AM. Reason: spelling

Originally posted by bstullis View Post
    Looking for a basket, hopefully one in the Spokane/CdA area fore easy pick up. Finding it harder to get out with all the rain, even for a little putting practice. Hoping someone knows of a decent, well kept portable basket in the area.

On the same lines, what is the best portable and Why? (I love essay questions when someone else has to answer).

Thanks

BenT
    The 18 chain Innova basket is the best. And if you want you can add extra chains to it with no effort. Making it a full size bad ass basket when you want.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

I've loved my DGA M-14, it's held up great through 7 years of use and outdoor weather. As far as I've seen it seems to be the cheapest basket that still conforms to the same physical dimensions as most in-course baskets, as opposed to the discatcher or innstep type models.
      PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
      dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X