Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFR Discs for Sale - TL, XD, Flat Glow Fbirds and MORE!

I have a CFR discs for sale from past tournaments and IF you are interested I WILL send you pics. Just pm me with your email or telephone number and I will get on it asap.

Will update periodically.

**NEW CFR Blizzard Destroyer - Orange w/ white tournament stamp from Downriver Open in Spokane, WA - 143g - $OLD

**NEW CFR TL - Yellow w/ black tournament stamp from the Spokane County Cup in Spokane, WA - 175g - $15

**CFR XD - 9.5/10 due to tiny markings around the rim from when molded at Innova - Opaque Yellow w/ blue stamp from the Downriver Open in Spokane, WA - 172G - $15

** TWO NEW Glow CFR Firebirds (super flat) - One red and one blue tournament stamp from the Lilac City Open in Spokane, WA - both 168g - $OLD

**NEW Metal Flake Leopard - Blue w/ purple tournament stamp from the Lilac City Open in Spokane, WA - 175g - $15

**NEW Metal Flake RoadRunner - Blue w/ purple tournament stamp from the Lilac City Open in Spokane, WA - 175g - $15

All first class in bubble mailer. Next day shipping. Paypal gift only. Take $1/disc if you buy multiple or if we meet up locally at the Battle in Seattle June 9-10!
    Last edited by JR Stengele; June 14th, 2012, 10:22 AM.
    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

yo yo trade me fo them manbirds. ill b up for a round anytime too

Comment

Script

Sounds like JR was at the front of the redemption line Sunday at the LCO

Comment

Ha! ^This is true. With over 200 discs Gordy I think I need to get rid of some to pay for tournaments. Even if the ones I am selling are harder to come by. Thanks again Gordy for such an amazing LCO! Also, fun talking with you at the campsite in the evenings. Good times.

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
        -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

bump

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

more discs added and prices lowered

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X