X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESP FLICK

I really want to find a esp flick, pink preferably, though if there is orange out there ill take that too. really hoping for 7/10 and up.
    Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Weight?
    Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

well they only made the esp in 150 class as far as i know.
      Last edited by Big Red; April 30th, 2012, 08:12 AM.
      Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

They made a very limited run of max weight esp flicks but they are hard to find.
        A par is not a bogey.

Comment

oh i see, well id take either to be honest. if any at all show themselves ill be happy

Comment

I know I have a heavy flick in my stash. Can't remember if it's esp. I'll check it out and get back to you.

Comment

i only want old z or esp, with the latter preferred of course. thanks for looking!

Comment

I have a esp flick, yellow, 149g, has my name/number, 5/10?? I dunno how you guys rate them, just PM me your address, I'm in Auburn, wa, so mail should be cheap.
                Hukin since 1992
                DGOD #115

Comment

pmd

Comment

I've got a red Flick that I could let go. 150 class...think it's ESP- can check when I get home.

Only thrown a couple dozen times I'd guess, so it's still in pretty good shape.

Lemme know if you're interested.

Comment

your disc is in the mail, mabe get it tomorrow??
                      Hukin since 1992
                      DGOD #115

Comment

Right on! ill keep a close eye on the mail thanks again

Comment

oh ya I didnt get yer name, so I sent it to Big Red
                          Hukin since 1992
                          DGOD #115

Comment

ah its bryan, but im sure that will work lol.

Comment

did you get your disc yet?? If you would, can you rate its condition for me? I'm not that good with that. I have new, like new(thrown less than 10x), useable/used and beat to sh@...
                              Hukin since 1992
                              DGOD #115

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X