Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just got it today stuart(general scales) says a 8/10 i say 8.5,9/10 but im an optimist :P thanks again man its gonna be awesome

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

Right on!! ok well thats where I put my useable/used discs. The Flick is an awesome disc for well flicking(fore hand that is). Now go bang dem chains!!!!
      Hukin since 1992
      DGOD #115

Comment

i did throw it quite a bit, its a bit diff from my z 147g i have. i think the esp is about 151g
        Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

I've always found the Z 150 Flicks to be a little less stable than the ESP ones.
          Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

i usually use the flick for overhands, mine are beat to about the same shape.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X