X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discs for Hemp lovers.

I know of someone who is selling some Gateway discs. He has Hemp Elements and Organic Wizards and Magics. Let me know if you are possibly interested.
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Hey Troz, do you know if any of the hemps are some other color than black? I have a hemp wiz that feels great, perfect balance of tackiness and firmness, but it's black--looks cool, but can be a real PITA to find sometimes.
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

I will ask and see what he says

Comment

He said the hemp discs only come in black. The organics come in green, thats the only color variation

Comment

Are you doing the TDG Troy? If so, I'd like to get one of those Organic Wizards from you. I need it in a 175g. If there isn't one in that weight, I'll pass, thanks. Let me know.

Mitch
          TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Im not doing TDG this year. And if I was I wouldnt have the disc with me. They are in Kansas. I will check with my connection there and pass the info onto you.

Comment

Rock. Thank you sir. Let me know what this cost is, and how the whole transaction needs to go down...
              TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

I havent heard back yet, but if you do decide to do it, its an ebay purchase using paypal. Ive gone through these guys a few times, they are very trustworthy

Comment

He says the max weight he has in the organics is 174g. He also has Organic Elements and Magics, probably max out at about the same weight.

Comment

He said he found 3 175g's in his stock.

Comment

go to lsdiscs.com. in the upper left corner do a store search for "organic". his pricing and pics are there.

Comment

Thanks Troy. I'm headed there as soon as I'm done here.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X