BSF Fundraiser Disc - "Wind Walker" Discraft Buzzz signed and numbered by EMEK Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSF Fundraiser Disc - "Wind Walker" Discraft Buzzz signed and numbered by EMEK

Hello All,

We will be releasing a limited number of "Wind Walker" Discraft Buzzz Supercolor discs tomorrow at 6pm. "Wind Walker" is a limited run of 130 discs with art by EMEK , and each disc is signed and numbered by the artist himself.

Each disc will run $35 + $5 for shipping and proceeds will go the support the 2012 Beaver State Fling.

If you are interested, you can ORDER THEM HERE.

EMEK is a well known concert poster artist, and you can browse some of his other work on his website EMEK

Please Note: At 6pm you must be refreshing your screen to see the buy button appear. There will likely be a great demand for this disc and it should be sold out in a matter of minutes. In order to speed up your checkout time, we suggest you create an account before the sale goes live.

Thanks again for your support of the 2012 BSF!
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X