X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink Blizzard Champion Boss 150 FS/FT

I have a new hot pink Blizzard Boss for sale or trade with markings indicating 150 gram weight. This disc has been thrown for one round, and is essentially new. There is no ink on this disc. It is just too high speed of a driver for me. I would sell or trade, via in person or USPS mail. I have positive feedback for trading/selling over at DGCR under a different user name, if you would like to use that system. Please post offer in this thread.

Disc I want, but open to any offer:
    Innova Beast
    Innova Valkyre/Viking (glow preferred)
    Discraft Glo Stalker
    Latitude 64 spike
    Discraft Magnet (soft)

Have a opto line striker that is like new but has ink around the rim. Red w/ gold stamp and weighs 168g. - pm IF interested. Sleepy scale rating 8/10. Can send you a pic if you send me your phone number or email.
    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
      Have a opto line striker that is like new but has ink around the rim. Red w/ gold stamp and weighs 168g. - pm IF interested. Sleepy scale rating 8/10. Can send you a pic if you send me your phone number or email.
      I will trade for that. You in Bellingham anytime soon? I do travel to Everett sometimes on a weekend.

Comment

I can mail it if you want. I too am on dgcoursereview under the same name. PM me your address and we can do it that way if that works? Thanks.
        "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
        -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X