X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pierce County Disc Golf Club Fundraiser 2012

This year we wanted to have a prize that players would love to have. So we bought a 15 disc box set #4/7 from Disc or Die (back east) and it is full of discs and posters with some really sweet artwork. We will have the raffle on May 20th at the Raymond Sieck Invitational.
    You do not have to be present to win
    We will send it to where ever you are. This will fund club projects from tee signs to new courses. Some money will be added to the events of the club also.Players around the region will be selling tickets for $5 each or 5 for $20. The player that sells the most tickets will receive a great prize also. I have many prizes to give away up to the raffle for people that buy tickets on certain days or at certain events. You will find that info on my Facebook page (ft.steilacoom) to come. If all tickets sell we will add many cool prizes like an FSO entry and a basket of your choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So get your money out and get in the game there are no losers in this we all win with the courses getting better. here are some pics
    We all should take better care in our courses

will have tickets this weekend at sumner meadows for the raffle

Comment

going to milo

Will be down at milo this weekend playing and will have tickets for sale. Will have a framed poster ( Basket of bones )to give away to a lucky person that buys a ticket from me this weekend.
      You do not have to be present to win this raffle

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X