X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
    I am highly interested in the Glow Firebird, Teebird, and Leopards. How will the discs be available for purchase?
    I'll make a post here when they arrive, and just shoot me a message. I'm sure we can work something out.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

pricing? The stamp looks really great and the disc selections are excellent!
      "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
      -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

We're not 100% confirmed yet, but I expect to be pricing them at ~$15 for the DX Big Beads and $20 for the rest.
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

^ thank you
          "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
          -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Id love to have a few of those metal flake destroyers. I live in tacoma so is there a way to have them shipped up here?

Comment

I'd like a KC Pro glow roc myself

Comment

At next adventure

Will any of those fundraiser discs be at next adventure for purchase?

Comment

Anybody up in SEA that wants a FR disc lemme know. I am heading down for the Slosh in a couple weekends and i can pick some up!

Comment

PM'ed!!!!!!
                    Last edited by Bullseye; February 9th, 2012, 07:28 AM. Reason: Removed out of date inventory list

Comment

PM'd

I also Pm'd there are two beauties I would like to allow into my life
                      Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Pmd

Pm'd
                        Thanks
                        Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                          I'll make a post here when they arrive, and just shoot me a message. I'm sure we can work something out.
                          Jeff I'd like to get one of the metal flake gators. Whats the best way to pay for one?

Comment

Suhhhweeeeet!

PM sent.

Comment

gators

how can i get a few of those gators from u
                              Last edited by Bullseye; February 9th, 2012, 07:27 AM. Reason: removed out of date inventory list

Comment

Ok... to everyone who PMd me. Thank you!

FYI: I am going through the PMs in the order they were received.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X