Innova Champion Mini Star Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Innova Champion Mini Star

    Does anyone know where i can go in Los Angeles to see what type of disk i have to get it appraised? Thanks in advance.

    http://s1057.photobucket.com/albums/t397/Hulkgolf/
    Last edited by Hulkgolf; January 14th, 2012, 04:58 PM.

  • #2
    My bet right now is a first run sidewinder.. Just a shot in the dark..
    "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
    PDGA # 42821
    Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Hulkgolf View Post
      Does anyone know where i can go in Los Angeles to see what type of disk i have to get it appraised? Thanks in advance.
      Go to the Pro Shop at LaMirada for a start or take a photo of it and post it here. There are plenty of us plastic collecting junkies right here on this forum who would be willing to let you know what that disc is worth.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Rolly View Post
        My bet right now is a first run sidewinder.. Just a shot in the dark..
        Good chance or maybe a Spider...

        Comment


        • #5
          Take it to your nearest course, ask someone there if they can identify the disc. Try to find a pro/advanced player, they should be able to tell you what it is right away. Good luck.


          also, just a heads up, you don't need to start another thread for this.

          Comment


          • #6
            Take it here;

            Discovering The World
            6455 Roland St
            Buena Park, CA 90621


            They will know.

            Comment


            • #7
              http://s1057.photobucket.com/profile/Hulkgolf

              Comment


              • #8
                Could be a sidewinder or an SL, just off the top of my head.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Most if not all first run sidewinders had the weight and a 'sw' written on the back. The starfire sl's has the weight and a 'sl' written on the inside of the rim. The ce spiders only had the weight written on the inside of the rim. There is no confusing the ce spider with any other mini star stamp disc though. There were some beast that had the same stamp as well.

                  Looks to me like a sidewinder. If so, i would think it could sell for $35-45.
                  WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SPIDER-DAN View Post
                    Most if not all first run sidewinders had the weight and a 'sw' written on the back. The starfire sl's has the weight and a 'sl' written on the inside of the rim. The ce spiders only had the weight written on the inside of the rim. There is no confusing the ce spider with any other mini star stamp disc though. There were some beast that had the same stamp as well.

                    Looks to me like a sidewinder. If so, i would think it could sell for $35-45.
                    I dont see any marks anywhere and i looked with a loop. I weighed it and it was
                    .4 lb = 181.436 g. Does that help?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by captain jack View Post
                      Take it here;

                      Discovering The World
                      6455 Roland St
                      Buena Park, CA 90621


                      They will know.
                      Thank you.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Hulkgolf View Post
                        I dont see any marks anywhere and i looked with a loop. I weighed it and it was
                        .4 lb = 181.436 g. Does that help?
                        Take a pic of the underside and a side profile...cant tell what kind of disc from a top photo.

                        Slightly confused by the weight. A sidewinder would be 176g or less. Not to say that something 1st run didnt get out a bit over-weight.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                          Take a pic of the underside and a side profile...cant tell what kind of disc from a top photo.

                          Slightly confused by the weight. A sidewinder would be 176g or less. Not to say that something 1st run didnt get out a bit over-weight.
                          http://s1057.photobucket.com/albums/t397/Hulkgolf/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Looks like a sidewinder to me. I have a mini star sidewinder and the profiles match. Nice looking disc.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by wilt View Post
                              Looks like a sidewinder to me. I have a mini star sidewinder and the profiles match. Nice looking disc.
                              Id have to agree....looks like a sidewinder.

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X