X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innova Champion Mini Star

Hi, i just received a Champion mini star and wanted to sell it. It has been used but in great shape. Its green/Blue and says Rancho Cucamonga on the back(also the patent #). If interested make offer at xlaxlaxla@yahoo.com. Thanks.

http://s1057.photobucket.com/albums/t397/Hulkgolf/
    Last edited by Hulkgolf; January 14th, 2012, 03:59 PM.

what kind of disc is it? Mini Star could be just about anything from Innova

Comment

Originally posted by ChainBanger View Post
      what kind of disc is it? Mini Star could be just about anything from Innova
      Im not really sure. If you send me your email address ill send you some photos, or maybe i can answer some questions for you that will be helpful.

Comment

What is written on the inside above where the weight is written?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
          What is written on the inside above where the weight is written?
          No where does it have the weight. On the inside it says " Innova Champian Disks, Inc. Ranco Cucamonga Ca, USA 91730", and "Patent No. 4,568,297".

Comment

you might have to look super closer, and you might only be able to make out the ink pen impressions left on the plastic, but it would be on the inside center, by the little nub. You can also post a picture of the underside and I might be able to give you a hint at what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
              you might have to look super closer, and you might only be able to make out the ink pen impressions left on the plastic, but it would be on the inside center, by the little nub. You can also post a picture of the underside and I might be able to give you a hint at what it is.
              Its absolutely no where to be found, maybe the first ones didnt have them? I tried posting a pic but this site asks for an http location and i dont know how do do that. Sorry and thank a lot for your help!

Comment

Looks like a sidewinder, but maybe check closely on the inside of the rim........then it would more than likely be a starfire sl.
                WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Originally posted by SPIDER-DAN View Post
                  Looks like a sidewinder, but maybe check closely on the inside of the rim........then it would more than likely be a starfire sl.
                  Thanks for your help, i added some more pics just to see if it helps.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X