brand new in the box innova disc catcher Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • brand new in the box innova disc catcher

    I have a brand new innova disc catcher im selling. its never been used and is still in the box. trying to get $150 for it. make me an offer

  • #2
    Originally posted by gatorbait407 View Post
    I have a brand new innova disc catcher im selling. its never been used and is still in the box. trying to get $150 for it. make me an offer
    Where do you live? I'm interested but wasn't sure if we were both local. I live in the Spokane area (Cheney actually)
    SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Simmeltron View Post
      Where do you live? I'm interested but wasn't sure if we were both local. I live in the Spokane area (Cheney actually)
      i live in portland

      Comment


      • #4
        Is it the portable Disc Catcher?

        Comment


        • #5
          If it is a Discatcher Pro, I call dibs. If it is a Discatcher Sport, I am interested, but not at that price.
          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
            If it is a Discatcher Pro, I call dibs. If it is a Discatcher Sport, I am interested, but not at that price.
            its the disccatcher sport but its still listed at almost $200 online and its never been opened.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by gatorbait407 View Post
              I have a brand new innova disc catcher im selling. its never been used and is still in the box. trying to get $150 for it. make me an offer

              PM Sent

              Comment

              Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X