X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brand new in the box innova disc catcher

I have a brand new innova disc catcher im selling. its never been used and is still in the box. trying to get $150 for it. make me an offer

Originally posted by gatorbait407 View Post
    I have a brand new innova disc catcher im selling. its never been used and is still in the box. trying to get $150 for it. make me an offer
    Where do you live? I'm interested but wasn't sure if we were both local. I live in the Spokane area (Cheney actually)
    SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Comment

Originally posted by Simmeltron View Post
      Where do you live? I'm interested but wasn't sure if we were both local. I live in the Spokane area (Cheney actually)
      i live in portland

Comment

Is it the portable Disc Catcher?

Comment

If it is a Discatcher Pro, I call dibs. If it is a Discatcher Sport, I am interested, but not at that price.
          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
            If it is a Discatcher Pro, I call dibs. If it is a Discatcher Sport, I am interested, but not at that price.
            its the disccatcher sport but its still listed at almost $200 online and its never been opened.

Comment

Originally posted by gatorbait407 View Post

PM Sent

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X