X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st run Icon Cannons from Legacy Discs for sale

I Have 1st run Icon Cannons which were made in a star like plastic that are very durable, but surprisingly look simular to the pinnacle plastic. Trust me they are a different plastic. I have three colors Of Icon Cannons for sale. The Cannons are only available in Icon plastic and will not be run in another plastic until sometime next year.

Flight Numbers for the Cannon

Speed : 14
    Glide: 5
    Turn : -3
    Fade : 3

I have :

Lime in 174g (15x)

Lime Cannon 1st run by jrcav1_17, on Flickr

Red in 173-174g (25x)

Strawberry Cannon 1st Run by jrcav1_17, on Flickr

Blueberry in 173-175g (20x)

Blueberry Cannon 1st Run by jrcav1_17, on Flickr

If you want any other Legacy Discs just let me know and I will give you a good deal. thanks
    Last edited by lion; December 9th, 2011, 02:05 AM.

I got some yellows and purples now. Any one want any, lets sell some more. Its cool I have sold a few on this site, but nobody ever wants to post. Kinda funny, well thanks.

Comment

i'm liking the ones i have. just got my hands on a red cannon. and damn i love it for throwing helix with it alrdy. to me it flies like a nice seasoned nuke. but the damn thing hates going under 400 ft. anything over that i loves it

Comment

great to hear. Enjoy the disc, just imagine how much further it will go in the summertime with that warm air.

Comment

I am liking my 173 Blue Cannon. I have only played a little with it but it is fast. To me it flies and feels like a Elite-X Nuke but would say its faster and the rim is sharper as well. Maybe because of its thin profile but I find it easier to grasp than the other super wide rim discs. Will be gettings some more once some funds clear up. For reference my max distance is around 370 on the course sometimes 400ft in the field.
          WORK LESS THROW MORE
          http://www.grippt.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X