discraft breeze Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • discraft breeze

    anyone interested in a 174 breeze,7-8/10,pics upon request.

  • #2
    Originally posted by discaholic1982 View Post
    anyone interested in a 174 breeze,7-8/10,pics upon request.
    I have interest..
    Want to make a trade?
    What discs are to your liking?
    Breeze Huckin Master

    Comment


    • #3
      Another step in Jeff's plan to own every Breeze in the world.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by larsonjeff View Post
        I have interest..
        Want to make a trade?
        What discs are to your liking?
        my bag is 95% innova,i like old kc pro/pro line plastic,champ cobras and champ/cfr/kc whippets are favorites. whatcha got?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by discaholic1982 View Post
          my bag is 95% innova,i like old kc pro/pro line plastic,champ cobras and champ/cfr/kc whippets are favorites. whatcha got?
          Scott... you know it

          Let me look around tonight and see what I have. I might have something to interest you.
          Breeze Huckin Master

          Comment


          • #6
            awesome,thanks.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm keeping a barely thrown yellow 175 z breeze in my garage. I'll wait until you own all but that one, then we'll talk.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Scott View Post
                I'm keeping a barely thrown yellow 175 z breeze in my garage. I'll wait until you own all but that one, then we'll talk.
                not funny scott, not funny
                Breeze Huckin Master

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by discaholic1982 View Post
                  my bag is 95% innova,i like old kc pro/pro line plastic,champ cobras and champ/cfr/kc whippets are favorites. whatcha got?
                  OK.. I don't have the specific discs you mention.. but here are a few I could part with. Let me know what you think of these.. or if there are different ones beyond cobras and whippets

                  Champion Shark - slightly used, but in good shape - not sure on weight
                  Thrown once Pro Katana 172 G - Orange - nice and grippy
                  New Eco Star Teebird - 170g, Orange
                  Breeze Huckin Master

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    my breeze for your shark?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by discaholic1982 View Post
                      my breeze for your shark?
                      Yeah.. sounds great to me.
                      I live in Minnesota so let's exchange addresses on a private message and we can drop them in the mail.
                      Breeze Huckin Master

                      Comment

                      Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X