X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 BSF INNcolor Glow Orc and more!

I'm thinning out my collection. I set aside about a 100 collectable discs to sell over the next month or so. Lots of them are local NW tourney stamps. A bunch of new KC and CE Eagles, CFR USDGC Rocs and Super Rocs, Proto Star Destroyers, Augusta Champ Wraiths and some used stuff like CE Eagles ProLine Monsters, Rhynos and Aviars. Let me know if you're interested in any of this stuff and make me an offer before I send it on to eBay land. I'd much rather see my stuff flying around our local courses!

Here is a link to my already listed stuff on eBay. I will be adding to it constantly:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/efk4769/m.ht...id=p4340.l2562

Here's a pic of some things I thought the locals might be interested in. The 4 in the top row are used everything else is new:

Originally posted by Milpond View Post
    I'm thinning out my collection. I set aside about a 100 collectable discs to sell over the next month or so. Lots of them are local NW tourney stamps. A bunch of new KC and CE Eagles, CFR USDGC Rocs and Super Rocs, Proto Star Destroyers, Augusta Champ Wraiths and some used stuff like CE Eagles ProLine Monsters, Rhynos and Aviars. Let me know if you're interested in any of this stuff and make me an offer before I send it on to eBay land. I'd much rather see my stuff flying around our local courses!

Here is a link to my already listed stuff on eBay. I will be adding to it constantly:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/efk4769/m.ht...id=p4340.l2562

Here's a pic of some things I thought the locals might be interested in. The 4 in the top row are used everything else is new:
    Do you have a list?

Comment

No, I do not have a list. I am inherently lazy. Anything in particular you are interested in? Otherwise, you may just have to wait for them to hit eBay.

Comment

I'd be interested in the blue augusta you have on eBay if it doesnt sell
        According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Originally posted by Milpond View Post
          No, I do not have a list. I am inherently lazy. Anything in particular you are interested in? Otherwise, you may just have to wait for them to hit eBay.
          Sure, I'm interested in what the various BSF stamped discs are and weights. Not the INNcolor ones though. And I'm definitely going to be watching your auctions, cause if you get $20 for a used 5X JK Aviar X I am going to be busy cleaning my practice putters up for sale!
          Last edited by Matt B.; November 7th, 2011, 07:15 PM.

Comment

I know Matt. I went a little high on that one because I have a friend that throws those. I'd rather give it to him than sell it for less I'll go through and make a list of discs and weights soon. I just got a scale tonight.

Will: I hear ya. Those things are so pretty, they are going to be hard to part with. But from what I've seen they are quite popular. I have 6 more of them in various colors, many of which are very sweet color blends. Keep an eye on my auctions and I'll try to let you know when I'm putting them up.

Comment

What colors you have? I'm interested in the blue for sure. It'd go well with my green, orange and peach ones.
              According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

I just posted a bunch more to eBay. Augusta Wraiths, Champ & Star USDGC and Super Rocs, Proto Star Destroyer, SE Rhyno, Proto Viper, old school champ Classic Roc... The list goes on. Check them out!

Sorry to those of you that want a full list with weights. Still hasn't happened. I've set aside the discs that you've already requested. Please get a hold of me for delivery.

Thanks all!

Comment

Originally posted by Will of Doom View Post
                  What colors you have? I'm interested in the blue for sure. It'd go well with my green, orange and peach ones.
                  Will, I noticed you didn't buy the blue one... I just listed another blue that is even nicer than the last. I have a couple more, but they are sweet color blends that I think will go for a bunch on eBay. PM me if you want to make an offer I can't refuse, ahead of time.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X