X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorilla Boy Simian

I got a Gorilla Boy Simian back pack bag that i am trying to sell, not even a year old. Do you know of anyone that would want one? online it cost about $225 and the wait time is unreal. Im trying to sell it for 200 if at all possible. Let me know of anybody that is interested. Text 541-728-1649. Open to offers.

Originally posted by cchenson87 View Post
    I got a Gorilla Boy Simian back pack bag that i am trying to sell, not even a year old. Do you know of anyone that would want one? online it cost about $225 and the wait time is unreal. Im trying to sell it for 200 if at all possible. Let me know of anybody that is interested. Text 541-728-1649. Open to offers.
    Which color scheme and did you buy it from GB or from someone else? I ask about the history for Chris did some modifications about a year ago on this model.
    $200 is what GB wants for it new so if it is the right color scheme I may know a person interested if we find the right price.

Thanks
    Kris

Comment

Yeah I got it from GB. I actually got it back in July, i think, and there is nothing wrong with the bag. I just like my revolution bag more because of it's storage space for snacks and other things like that. The colors are green and gray.

Comment

Originally posted by cchenson87 View Post
        Yeah I got it from GB. I actually got it back in July, i think, and there is nothing wrong with the bag. I just like my revolution bag more because of it's storage space for snacks and other things like that. The colors are green and gray.
        I will attempt to get hold of the person monday and gauge their interest

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X